DiaLFonZo-Copter - DJI SpyderQuad Upgrade - Page 21 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Sep 30, 2012, 10:52 PM
Some call me the other guy!
DoctorAudio's Avatar
Make like he wants it, that stuff is so small it will fit inside the frame!
I think the braces should be about 1cm longer.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 30, 2012, 10:53 PM
Some call me the other guy!
DoctorAudio's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo
Hi ..!
Lot of developpement.. i go away for an evening and fond a lot of post.. that's good.

Ok what do you like most on that arm your pointing me to ?
The shape, the fact that it have reinforcement in the middle.. ?
(Just to know what you need)

As for the center plates.. More FPV space .. ok
But we have to keep in mind that it will not be able to carry the same weight a full size can.. lol

Eric Nantel
info@dialfonzo-copter.com
did you look at the parts?
Oct 01, 2012, 08:41 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorAudio
Make like he wants it, that stuff is so small it will fit inside the frame!
I think the braces should be about 1cm longer.
Brace..?
No i came back from a family meal yesterday night, and see all that.
Oct 01, 2012, 10:02 AM
Team Armattan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo
Brace..?
No i came back from a family meal yesterday night, and see all that.
Eric,i think he is talking about the one piece on each side of the arms.
Last edited by jsflyrv; Oct 01, 2012 at 11:32 AM.
Oct 01, 2012, 01:57 PM
Some call me the other guy!
DoctorAudio's Avatar
Yes , I am talking about the side braces.
Oct 01, 2012, 01:59 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Let's move that discussion over HERE

Thanks..
Oct 02, 2012, 07:26 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsflyrv
Eric,i think he is talking about the one piece on each side of the arms.
Can you give me some information about how you would like your center plates..?
Oct 02, 2012, 07:33 AM
Team Armattan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo
Can you give me some information about how you would like your center plates..?
You have had a couple good design sketches, so what looks good to you would be fine. The last drawing you posted looks good, may be not quite so much cut out of the bottom plate.
Oct 02, 2012, 08:09 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsflyrv
You have had a couple good design sketches, so what looks good to you would be fine. The last drawing you posted looks good, may be not quite so much cut out of the bottom plate.
Ok.. played a bit with the arms this morning...
I will rework the center later.

For the landing.. go or no go..
I found them a bit weird... myself
Oct 02, 2012, 08:45 AM
Team Armattan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsflyrv
Eric,i think he is talking about the one piece on each side of the arms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo
Ok.. played a bit with the arms this morning...
I will rework the center later.

For the landing.. go or no go..
I found them a bit weird... myself
Looking good..... Just plain 1" or 1.25" hex nut stand offs would
be ok for landing gear. Leave that up to your great design eye.
Thanks
Oct 02, 2012, 09:01 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
I will try something for landing later once back in front of a pc.

But the arms?
Like them?
There is 0.75" between vertical brace.
It will not twist... Lol
Oct 02, 2012, 09:57 AM
Team Armattan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo
I will try something for landing later once back in front of a pc.

But the arms?
Like them?
There is 0.75" between vertical brace.
It will not twist... Lol
I like
Oct 03, 2012, 08:15 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Today revision..
some changes here and there.. will you notice.. ?

Added a top-plate with 1" standoff (yes.. look high on a small copter)
Oct 03, 2012, 12:40 PM
Team Armattan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo
Today revision..
some changes here and there.. will you notice.. ?

Added a top-plate with 1" standoff (yes.. look high on a small copter)

looks good, lets make it
Oct 03, 2012, 01:16 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsflyrv
looks good, lets make it
Cool..
I made a change to have it a bit more rigid just next to the mounting point of the front arms.

Also.. what would you like as a pattern under the FC on the bottom plate ?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion DiaLFonZo-Copter Crazy2Fly Quadcopter 340mm Dialfonzo Multirotor Drone Talk 87 Feb 07, 2016 07:41 AM
New Product DiaLFonZo-Copter Boom Block Dialfonzo Multirotor Drone Talk 88 Mar 21, 2014 06:34 AM
Build Log Unrealistic's HEXorcism 600 - Luis & DiaLFonZo-Copter unrealistic Multirotor Drone Talk 47 Oct 23, 2012 05:09 AM
New Product DiaLFonZo-Copter - MicroTrinity Quad Dialfonzo Multirotor Drone Talk 6 Jul 09, 2012 09:26 PM