Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Sep 08, 2012, 10:46 AM
Some call me the other guy!
DoctorAudio's Avatar
Yeah what he said!



Quote:
Originally Posted by jsflyrv
Here is my little 250 with 6" props. would like it in spyder configuration.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 08, 2012, 10:50 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsflyrv
Here is my little 250 with 6" props. would like it in spyder configuration.
Good
There are two option.

I can make a complete frame that size
Or
I can make center plates to fit your current arm (need the mounting dimensions)
Sep 08, 2012, 11:10 AM
Team Armattan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo
Good
There are two option.

I can make a complete frame that size
Or
I can make center plates to fit your current arm (need the mounting dimensions)

I like the arm design you have a picture of above. "first draft 45mm" plus do not want to take mine apart.
Sep 08, 2012, 11:19 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsflyrv
I like the arm design you have a picture of above. "first draft 45mm" plus do not want to take mine apart.
Ok no problem.

Some questions:
Motors mounting dimensions and outside cage also?
What kind of controller mounting (45mm - 30.5mm - 35mm)?
Landing or not Landing.. (if landing.. any kind ?)
Sep 08, 2012, 01:14 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Be indulgent... first draft
Sep 08, 2012, 01:30 PM
Team Armattan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo
Be indulgent... first draft
Nice, your first draft looks good. Oh and hole has to be large enough for the 22.5 diameter of the motors
and would be using 45mm FC.
Sep 08, 2012, 01:40 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsflyrv
Nice, your first draft looks good. Oh and hole has to be large enough for the 22.5 diameter of the motors
and would be using 45mm FC.
On the current drawing, you can mount motors up to 45mm in diameter..
As for the bottom.. all depend on how we do the landing.. i ming add some reinforcement (vertical)
Sep 08, 2012, 01:54 PM
Team Armattan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo
On the current drawing, you can mount motors up to 45mm in diameter..
As for the bottom.. all depend on how we do the landing.. i ming add some reinforcement (vertical)
This is all my 250 uses for landing gear and they work great.
but I will leave that up to your expert design abilities
Also as you can see my motors use a three point mount instead of usual 4 point.
Sep 08, 2012, 01:58 PM
Team Armattan
Any updates on your small FC?
Sep 08, 2012, 02:04 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsflyrv
Any updates on your small FC?
I am still waiting for the supplier..
Sep 08, 2012, 02:18 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Here is what i was thinking for the arms.
As for landing i don't know...
Sep 08, 2012, 04:21 PM
Team Armattan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo
Here is what i was thinking for the arms.
As for landing i don't know...

I like it
Sep 08, 2012, 04:58 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsflyrv
I like it
Esc placing..?
Sep 08, 2012, 04:58 PM
Some call me the other guy!
DoctorAudio's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo
Here is what i was thinking for the arms.
As for landing i don't know...
How about a 2.3mm piece coming down in the middle of your arm brace. Giving it a more uniform look. Maybe this one will look better with them out on the arms. Since it is so small.
Sep 08, 2012, 05:00 PM
Some call me the other guy!
DoctorAudio's Avatar
Should have the ESCs out in the arms which will keep them cool from the prop wash. Also cuts down on some of these nosiy FC, on the market.
We need to size of the ESC, I would put 12amp ones on there.
I would get a cam for that for sure. I could do FPV practice in the small gym across the street.
Because it will start rainning here in a month.
Oh and don't forget the darn 40 to 80 mph winds!
Starting wish I lived in AZ, again.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion DiaLFonZo-Copter Crazy2Fly Quadcopter 340mm Dialfonzo Multirotor Drone Talk 87 Feb 07, 2016 06:41 AM
New Product DiaLFonZo-Copter Boom Block Dialfonzo Multirotor Drone Talk 88 Mar 21, 2014 05:34 AM
Build Log Unrealistic's HEXorcism 600 - Luis & DiaLFonZo-Copter unrealistic Multirotor Drone Talk 47 Oct 23, 2012 04:09 AM
New Product DiaLFonZo-Copter - MicroTrinity Quad Dialfonzo Multirotor Drone Talk 6 Jul 09, 2012 08:26 PM