Aug 19, 2012, 07:17 AM
Supersonic Engineering
It's definitely showing as infected!
to remove ads between posts
Aug 19, 2012, 07:27 AM
yes, the Jeti website is infected. My antivirus stopped flash.exe being written to a temp folder.
Aug 19, 2012, 05:27 PM
Thread OP
I have sent email to Jeti Model CZ, they will take care of it right away.

Zb/Esprit Model
Aug 26, 2012, 12:28 AM
Esprit,
When will we find out more details on the Mezon ESCs? I cannot find a manual on-line including your web site. For example, basic details like what data it can record on the ESC itself. Can you please provide more information?

Thank you,
John
Aug 29, 2012, 07:18 AM
Do any of the Jeti ESC's provide direct telemetry feedback of current, volts, and mAh used (i.e. without needing to purchase seperate telemetry sensors) ?
Aug 29, 2012, 09:01 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKos
Esprit,
When will we find out more details on the Mezon ESCs? I cannot find a manual on-line including your web site. For example, basic details like what data it can record on the ESC itself. Can you please provide more information?

Thank you,
John
Unfortunately we are in process of translating Mezon manual, we are expecting to get it done late next week.
But later today we will have programming video on youtube.

Zb/Esprit Model
Aug 29, 2012, 09:02 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff_S
Do any of the Jeti ESC's provide direct telemetry feedback of current, volts, and mAh used (i.e. without needing to purchase seperate telemetry sensors) ?
Jeti Mezon ESCs
http://www.espritmodel.com/jeti-mezo...lemetry-2.aspx

ProfiBox with new Mezon ESC

Jeti Profi Box Telemetry Synergy E7.avi (1 min 2 sec)

Jeti Profi Box with Mezon 130 ESC, Neu 700-3D Motor and Henseleit TDR Helicopter at 148.5mph (240km/h)

Jeti Box Henseleit TDR (2 min 10 sec)
Aug 29, 2012, 10:35 AM
Professional idiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esprit Model
Unfortunately we are in process of translating Mezon manual, we are expecting to get it done late next week.
But later today we will have programming video on youtube.

Zb/Esprit Model
Have you translated the DC-16 manual yet?

Dave
Sep 06, 2012, 12:03 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildpalms
Have you translated the DC-16 manual yet?

Dave
Yes finally All DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a project, Jeti has all pages translated. We are promised to have pdf. manual early next week.

Zb/Esprit Model
Sep 06, 2012, 12:05 PM
Thread OP

Is this cheating? Albatros + Jeti DC-16 Radio w/built in Variometer

Very interesting feature. This is my fateful Albatros 3E and new 16-channel Jeti DS-16 transmitter with built in Variometer.

Zb/Esprit Model

Jeti Telemetry Variometer w/DC-16 Radio (4 min 10 sec)
Sep 06, 2012, 12:45 PM
Thread OP
The FCC certification moved to second stage, we are finished with radiated and moving to conducted emissions. Next week DS-16 and R7, R9, R11 are scheduled for final stage.

Zb/Esprit Model
Sep 06, 2012, 01:10 PM
Look Up
Quote:
The FCC certification moved to second stage, we are finished with radiated and moving to conducted emissions. Next week DS-16 and R7, R9, R11 are scheduled for final stage.

Zb/Esprit Model
Good news Zb.
Sep 10, 2012, 04:05 PM
Thread OP
The new 1.05 software has been released for DS/DC-16 radios. We already added all changes to the manual.

Zb/Esprit Model

Update version 1.05 changes the way that the “Switch delay” for switches that are assigned to enable or disable mixes is applied. Please carefully check all your mixes that have some programmed “Switch delay”. Tip: ALWAYS backup your models and settings before performing any update.

New features:
1. Added throttle limiter for helicopters (see notes).
2. Modified Butterfly menu: elevator compensation is available with an additional curve. Added options for aileron differential adjustment and butterfly offset. (see notes)
3. Jetibox display and controls are now available on the main screen. You first must enable the display for the Jetibox window on your desktop (telemetry display menu). With the Jetibox window shown, press the ESC button to use the F1-F4 buttons for Jetibox control.
4. Wireless modes are indicated on the main screen (Student, Teacher and Double Path).
5. In Sensors/Timers->Alarms added optional Activation Switch that enables or disables an appropriate alarm.

http://www.jetimodel.cz/data_downloa...senotes_en.pdf
http://www.jetimodel.cz/data_downloa.../dc16v1.05.zip
Last edited by Esprit Model; Sep 10, 2012 at 04:19 PM.
Sep 12, 2012, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Yes finally All DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a project, Jeti has all pages translated. We are promised to have pdf. manual early next week.

Zb/Esprit Model
If the English manual has been translated then why is not available to download?
Sep 13, 2012, 12:38 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceHaworth
If the English manual has been translated then why is not available to download?
Jeti has the manual, they are working on pdf. document. We were promised to see it for final revision this Friday.

Zb/Esprit Model

Quick Reply