Jul 22, 2012, 03:41 AM
Supersonic Engineering
ZB - I thought the whole point was that you can't sell them in the US because they're NOT yet FCC certified?
That video of the Profibox and current/voltage sensors isn't a very good demonstration - the glider's motor runs, yet the mAh reading isn't changing??
to remove ads between posts
Jul 22, 2012, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esprit Model
Would be better, our radios are CE and FCC certified
A link to FCC please ?
Or, Jeti FCC ID, I can find myself if you provide this.
Jul 22, 2012, 09:16 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by RENATOA
A link to FCC please ?
Or, Jeti FCC ID, I can find myself if you provide this.
You are welcome to buy any of our FCC certified products, it's the number on the label.
Jul 22, 2012, 09:43 AM
Do you think such kind of reply help you ?
Conversely, raise a lot of questions...
Jul 22, 2012, 10:15 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Do you think such kind of reply help you ?
Conversely, raise a lot of questions...
Why are you obsessed with FCC number? Does Romania require US certification?

Ask real questions. Hardware, Software or Set ups?
Jul 22, 2012, 02:06 PM
Want my NJ office address ?
Jul 22, 2012, 08:58 PM
Flt 76..N.bound..feet dry

Other Jeti Modules

Any plan to certify any of the other Jeti Transmitter modules?

AllenS
Jul 23, 2012, 10:04 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonTarling
That video of the Profibox and current/voltage sensors isn't a very good demonstration - the glider's motor runs, yet the mAh reading isn't changing??
We realized that, it’s very hard match profibox and model with one camera.
Because of that we bought another HD camera and take two videos at the same time.

Zb/Esprit Model
Jul 23, 2012, 10:05 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenS
Any plan to certify any of the other Jeti Transmitter modules?

AllenS
Not yet, market for modules just disappeared. Every major manufacturer uses native (built in) modules.

Zb/Esprit Model
Jul 23, 2012, 12:24 PM
Pants on the ground
I would like a module for my A9, I think there would be a big market for A9 users since there is a noticable latency in their module
Jul 25, 2012, 11:20 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsubsailor
I would like a module for my A9, I think there would be a big market for A9 users since there is a noticable latency in their module
Can somebody quantify how big is the market?

Zb/Esprit Model
Jul 25, 2012, 11:26 AM
Thread OP
Something we just put together:
Jeti Profi Box with Mezon 130 ESC, Neu 700-3D Motor and Henseleit TDR Helicopter at 148.5mph (240km/h)

Jeti Box Henseleit TDR (2 min 10 sec)
Last edited by Esprit Model; Jul 25, 2012 at 11:38 AM.
Jul 25, 2012, 11:29 AM
Enough market for Futaba/JR modules!
Not so much for Aurora, they are using a custom module, not Futaba compatible. I know this because evaluated for other company the Aurora market and found it not cover even the initial case mold investment. How many Aurora owners you think will switch, losing telemetry and legacy receivers, for this latency hype ? Who was obsessed about latency already switched system.

To say the modules market is dead requires a reality check, though. Frsky sell 200 module/receiver combos weekly at HK (public info), does Esprit sell so many receivers alone weekly any brand ?
Jul 25, 2012, 11:39 AM
Jeti have made a module for the A9. Think they released it this summer. Ive just bought one. Took me 5 minutes to fit it to the Aurora. No modifications needed except drilling a 5 mm hole in the original modul case. Works perfect! Here is a link to Jetis home page: http://www.jetimodel.com/index.php?page=product&id=221
Jul 25, 2012, 12:38 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Enough market for Futaba/JR modules!
Not so much for Aurora, they are using a custom module, not Futaba compatible. I know this because evaluated for other company the Aurora market and found it not cover even the initial case mold investment. How many Aurora owners you think will switch, losing telemetry and legacy receivers, for this latency hype ? Who was obsessed about latency already switched system.

To say the modules market is dead requires a reality check, though. Frsky sell 200 module/receiver combos weekly at HK (public info), does Esprit sell so many receivers alone weekly any brand ?
Problem is not selling, problem is FCC, for 5 modules that’s over $55,000.00 in Fees.
All sales is based on Cheap Receivers, Jeti will never produce anything for $19.99
Catch 22

Quick Reply