Dec 03, 2012, 06:57 PM
Two cells in parallel - see photo in link below.

No difference in Europe or elsewhere.

http://www.hacker-motor-shop.com/e-v...&c=6135&p=6135
to remove ads between posts
Dec 03, 2012, 06:57 PM
Based on the photo in the manual, the battery is a 1S2P Lith Ion battery.

Lou
Dec 04, 2012, 03:23 AM
Hi,

I have two DC-16 in use; running time with the TX batterie is great; about 10 hours no problem.

Regards

Test
Dec 04, 2012, 08:40 AM
USN (retired)
How about the question on the receivers. When do you expect to get the final approval for them?
Dec 04, 2012, 02:26 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by flymustangs
How about the question on the receivers. When do you expect to get the final approval for them?
All has been submitted last week, pretty much at this point any minute.
We are assuming that R11/R9/R7/R6/R6i receivers we will be able to ship this Thursday/Friday. All radios went by Fedex, all receivers will be shipped by Priority Mail. Our plane is to have them delivered at the same day.

Zb/Esprit Model
Dec 04, 2012, 02:29 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sit-N-Fly
Does Jeti have any history with transmitters? The DC-16 is something that I am definitely interested in, but I'm not an early adopter. Those of you that are buying now, are you basing your decision on the quality of other Jeti products? If not, what gives you the warm and fuzzy about buying the first transmitter that Jeti has ever made?
I would say company history and they know-how. They are known for high quality products, Jeti ESCs are still selling for top dollar. They have been around for 20 years, I think the Duplex 2.4GHz system is older than Spektrum stuff.

Zb/Esprit Model
Dec 04, 2012, 02:34 PM
Off playing tug
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esprit Model
All has been submitted last week, pretty much at this point any minute.
We are assuming that R11/R9/R7/R6/R6i receivers we will be able to ship this Thursday/Friday. All radios went by Fedex, all receivers will be shipped by Priority Mail. Our plane is to have them delivered at the same day.

Zb/Esprit Model
any chance thats a typo, R5/R5i instead of R6/R6i? if not could you share a possible time frame for the R5i's?

Thanks,
Chris
Dec 04, 2012, 02:36 PM
Fast, Furious & FEMALE!
Congrats Zb! What a great-looking radio. I am excited to have the opportunity to use open programming for my competition aircraft!
Dec 04, 2012, 02:39 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisBowker
any chance thats a typo, R5/R5i instead of R6/R6i? if not could you share a possible time frame for the R5i's?

Thanks,
Chris
Unfortunately no, the New R5 platform = R5/R5i/R4/R4i/Auxiliary receiver is going for FCC only next week.
But next week we will have in stock R6 and R6i.

Zb/Esprit Model
Dec 04, 2012, 02:40 PM
Thread OP

Jeti Duplex DC-16 Radio on The Cover!!!

Check the cover of the November issue of RC Sport Flyer Magazine!!!

Zb/Esprit Model

Dec 04, 2012, 02:57 PM
Hi All

The latest pictures of the pre production DS-16 transmitters appear to show holes in the bottom of the case.

Are these for attaching transmitter brackets in a similar way to the DC-16?

As a glider flyer it would be great to have the option of the brakets and a double neckstrap.

Thanks in advance

Keith
Dec 04, 2012, 02:58 PM
USN (retired)
Quote:
Unfortunately no, the New R5 platform = R5/R5i/R4/R4i/Auxiliary receiver is going for FCC only next week.

Zb/Esprit Model
What's the Auxiliary receiver? Is that the RSat2 or something else?
Dec 04, 2012, 03:00 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by flymustangs
What's the Auxiliary receiver? Is that the RSat2 or something else?
It's the R5, our can be used as satellite or full telemetry 5-channel.
Because of Spektrum "patent" we can not and will not sell satellite receiver.
Our is fully functional receiver with additional functionality.
I think it's better value for the money.
Last edited by Esprit Model; Dec 04, 2012 at 06:23 PM.
Dec 04, 2012, 03:40 PM
Esprit, I think I might have a problem when my order arrives early next week... will the R9 do single line PPM out?

I switched my order around a little this morning and now I'm thinking I made a mistake... I ordered 2x R9s (1 included with the TX and 1 extra) and I was planning on using those R9s on my helis that need single line PPM for the FBL controllers. I also ordered 1x R5 for my 3D foamie.

If the R9 won't support PPM out then I'll need to call you guys and switch my receiver order around yet again before you ship the receivers priority mail later this week.

I know the new US market R5 will do PPM out, will the R6 do PPM out as well? Better still, to provide enough info for all of us heli flyers that use FBL controllers, which of the US market Jeti receivers are capable of single line PPM out to feed an FBL controller?

Also, does the US market R5 have 5 servo ports and a separate telemetry port? On my 3D foamie I need ports for 5 channels (throttle, L aileron, R aileron, elevator, and rudder) plus one port for telemetry (MUI 30A voltage & current.) If one of the servo ports on the R5 is shared with the telemetry port I suppose I'll need to change that receiver from an R5 to an R6.
Last edited by Kiba; Dec 05, 2012 at 12:19 AM.
Dec 04, 2012, 06:36 PM
Off playing tug
Quote:

Zb/Esprit Model
Thanks for clearing that up, do you by chance know a weight on the R6i's?

Chris

Quick Reply