Aug 10, 2020, 05:12 PM
Build, Fly, Maintain, Repeat..
Just received a ditex servo. Looking for the windows gui mentioned on the website. I searched this forum and not finding it.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 10, 2020, 05:32 PM
'n boer maak 'n plan
I wonder if the hacker version works? http://en.ditex-servo.com/#software
Aug 10, 2020, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yufasa
I wonder if the hacker version works? http://en.ditex-servo.com/#software
Downloaded and run it, looking for an activation key.
Aug 10, 2020, 05:46 PM
'n boer maak 'n plan
Well damn...
Aug 10, 2020, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Well damn...

Got it, had to apply for it. Missed the prompt on the front screen. Thanks
Aug 10, 2020, 06:31 PM
'n boer maak 'n plan
I have not used it yet but have been looking at the servos so I knew about the software and that it is Windows only - turnoff for me as I use Mac.
Now I learn about the key thing and that just well seem to be a bit over the top? What is that needed for if you already bought the servos...I am sure someone here would enlighten me
Aug 10, 2020, 07:41 PM
In search of speed......
Quote:
I have not used it yet but have been looking at the servos so I knew about the software and that it is Windows only - turnoff for me as I use Mac.
Now I learn about the key thing and that just well seem to be a bit over the top? What is that needed for if you already bought the servos...I am sure someone here would enlighten me
Not a biggy..just a one time deal was like since it come out.......I donít get turn off so easily
Aug 11, 2020, 02:27 AM
Quote:
You need the software to set up the servo if you want to use the telemetry or adjust the default settings like throw etc.

gecko
Last edited by gecko_749; Aug 11, 2020 at 02:46 AM.
Aug 12, 2020, 02:50 PM
Thread OP
Tesla Model Y, Jeti DS-24 and 4.5m TopModel Ventus 2cx w/FES Elite Power System
All electric, all power by Florida Sun.

Zb/Esprit

Aug 12, 2020, 05:06 PM
KD2PBU - Fly No Evil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esprit Model
Florida Sun.
That field has perfect grass. Is/was it an airfield?
Aug 12, 2020, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esprit Model
Tesla Model Y, Jeti DS-24 and 4.5m TopModel Ventus 2cx w/FES Elite Power System
All electric, all power by Florida Sun.

Zb/Esprit

Tesla battery day coming next month. They are changing battery technology. I expect it will eventually impact our lipo's, but for the first time ever, my 21yr old diesel pickup looking questionable Just not convinced converting to elec vehicle at my age will payoff financially. (sorry for the off Jeti-topic post )
Aug 12, 2020, 09:05 PM
So if I wanted to add announcements during my countdown timer at certain times how would I do that? So when it gets to 2 minutes, I want it to say 2 minutes, and when it gets to 1 minute say one minute, but I don’t want it to announce any other times.
Aug 12, 2020, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by camss69
So if I wanted to add announcements during my countdown timer at certain times how would I do that? So when it gets to 2 minutes, I want it to say 2 minutes, and when it gets to 1 minute say one minute, but I donít want it to announce any other times.
Modify TimersV.jsn
Aug 13, 2020, 07:30 AM
ltc
ltc
AMA 97737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Worsham
Tesla battery day coming next month. They are changing battery technology. I expect it will eventually impact our lipo's, but for the first time ever, my 21yr old diesel pickup looking questionable Just not convinced converting to elec vehicle at my age will payoff financially. (sorry for the off Jeti-topic post )
Tesla
Over promise
Under deliver

I highly doubt they are changing battery technology, at least not with respect to density
Longevity improvement perhaps
Reduction in rare earth metals for electrodes perhaps

I donít see any evidence or papers published regarding anything that will change RC electric power in the next few years
Aug 13, 2020, 08:08 AM
A change in ‘battery technology’ doesn’t necessarily mean any developments in the cells themselves. For example, one of the big issues in EVs is how to cool the batteries during fast charging so there’s lots of scope for improvements there which would be most unlikely to help us.

Quick Reply