Feb 14, 2020, 06:00 PM
Grow old disgracefully!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbreath
Just thinking, it would be nice if Jeti Studio could keep a database of items we plug into it and inform the user when there are updates for them. I bet some of you have dozens of Jeti devices and don't know or aren't sure what versions are in each one.

Plug a device in once, Studio remembers the device and version. It would be nice if the database allowed the user to input a model name or other ID for each device to know where it's located.

Soap box mode off, Dan
That is not a bad idea - why don't you suggest it to Jeti here :- http://www.jetimodel.com/en/form/JET...k-amp-Reports/

Dick
to remove ads between posts
Feb 15, 2020, 08:29 AM
Not Insane
Submitted. Dan
Feb 15, 2020, 01:29 PM
That is a great idea, even if we have to add them manually and it alerted us that would be great.
Feb 15, 2020, 02:04 PM
west coast flyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpdrifter
Go to System>Configuration and set Transmit frequency to 100Hz (only max 3 servos can be grouped together). In Device Explorer>CB200>General Settings set Output period to Auto. Just in case, do the same in all connected receivers.

Before you begin messing with Poly fuses, go to Timers/Sensors>Displayed Telemetry and activate CBOX200:Over-I. Say Yes to double size window.

While you're at it, set the Displayed Telemetry also for Voltage & Current.

If the Poly fuses are the culprit, then you will see it on display along with Current rise and Voltage drop.

Hi guys, I'm back & trying to determine the issue. I checked my settings & the only thing I changed was setting both RX to AUTO so everything is as recommended. Telemetry isn't telling me much except amp, which peaked at just over 3 when I held resistance. So when the servos are cold they are doing this, they seem to work fine when warm except for torque seems low.

Promodeler 630 servo- Jeti cb200 issue (2 min 15 sec)
Feb 15, 2020, 02:51 PM
ARF Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldc
Hi guys, I'm back & trying to determine the issue. I checked my settings & the only thing I changed was setting both RX to AUTO so everything is as recommended. Telemetry isn't telling me much except amp, which peaked at just over 3 when I held resistance. So when the servos are cold they are doing this, they seem to work fine when warm except for torque seems low.

https://youtu.be/4bf2UMKvsaw
Curious what the ambient temperature is?
Feb 15, 2020, 02:52 PM
Looks like that previous cb200 issue that others have shown videos on. Not sure the fix. Also get rid of the auto and set it for 10ms. Then group the servos as one group.
Feb 15, 2020, 03:50 PM
west coast flyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by WR_Rider
Looks like that previous cb200 issue that others have shown videos on. Not sure the fix. Also get rid of the auto and set it for 10ms. Then group the servos as one group.
Ok.

Temp is 3c or 37f
Feb 15, 2020, 04:20 PM
Not Insane
emeraldc,

Warm humid room to cold outside. Could it be condensation in the servo itself?

Dan
Feb 15, 2020, 04:21 PM
Could be a battery with very high internal resistance. You say everything works indoors in the warm, but not outside in a low temp. Try warming the battery (ies) prior to switching on. Worth a try?
Feb 15, 2020, 04:31 PM
ARF Addict
Quote:
Ok.

Temp is 3c or 37f
Have you tried connecting these two servos direct to a receiver and repeating the test?
Feb 15, 2020, 04:54 PM
west coast flyer
I'm pulling the servos & putting them in a plane with standard Jeti REX12 & will repeat the test
Feb 15, 2020, 07:15 PM
THAT'S WHY
Quote:
I'm pulling the servos & putting them in a plane with standard Jeti REX12 & will repeat the test
Use the same batteries to rule them out.
Feb 15, 2020, 11:38 PM
Quote:

https://youtu.be/4bf2UMKvsaw
Do you have the input voltage telemetry turned on for the CB200 ? Just in case you have lousy batteries, turn it on for each pack and set display to double size so it will show max/min voltage seen. This will record the lowest voltage seen to the CB200 so If the voltage from the pack is dropping significantly with rapid servo movement that should show it.
Last edited by wfield0455; Feb 16, 2020 at 03:32 PM.
Feb 16, 2020, 02:00 PM
That video sure looks like same issue with the fuses shutting down. Maybe checking the amp draw while cycling the servos is in order.
Feb 16, 2020, 03:07 PM
Hi,
Can the DSM10 be used with the RCSW by removing the mag switch and adding a JRPlug?
Thanks for any assistance.
Pete

Quick Reply