Apr 16, 2013, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esprit Model
new 100Hz software
Can you elaborate on this topic, please?
to remove ads between posts
Apr 16, 2013, 10:43 AM
Team JetiUSA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovets
Can you elaborate on this topic, please?
I imagine it's going from 20ms between control frames from the TX to the RX to 10ms. Much as Spektrum has gone from 22 to 11. I am curious what RXs will be capable of the increased rates and whether the telemetry update rate will also increase?

Peter+
Apr 16, 2013, 10:45 AM
ltc
ltc
AMA 97737
I think patience will be the key in this situation.

Jeti still has to update their website to even show the DS-16 for firmware.
Currently it is still just showing DC-16 units, at 1.07
http://www.jetimodel.com/index.php?p...ds&category=80

There doesn't appear to be any mention of 2.0 on the Jeti website at the moment.
Apr 16, 2013, 11:02 AM
Is it possible to create a collective controlled timer on DS-16? I would like the timer to run whenever the collective signal is above 25%. I know I can link a timer to the throttle stick position, but that is not quite the same: if in idle-up mode, the throttle can be at zero but collective signal can be at 90 or 100%. Spektrum DX8 and DX12 have a "throttle out" condition that starts and runs a timer whenever the collective signal is over a certain percentage. It also takes into consideration other switches such as throttle hold.

I've looked at the DC-16 manual and it doesn't seem to have this capability. Thanks.
Apr 16, 2013, 11:23 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvogel
I imagine it's going from 20ms between control frames from the TX to the RX to 10ms. Much as Spektrum has gone from 22 to 11. I am curious what RXs will be capable of the increased rates and whether the telemetry update rate will also increase?

Peter+
All will be out next week, the Jeti receivers will have new software upgrade too.

Zb
Apr 16, 2013, 11:46 AM
Team JetiUSA
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkoroje
Is it possible to create a collective controlled timer on DS-16? I would like the timer to run whenever the collective signal is above 25%. I know I can link a timer to the throttle stick position, but that is not quite the same: if in idle-up mode, the throttle can be at zero but collective signal can be at 90 or 100%. Spektrum DX8 and DX12 have a "throttle out" condition that starts and runs a timer whenever the collective signal is over a certain percentage. It also takes into consideration other switches such as throttle hold.

I've looked at the DC-16 manual and it doesn't seem to have this capability. Thanks.
I'm pretty sure you can do this with a logical switch, I'm away from home this week or I'd walk through it on my DC-16 and record it here,. if you don't get an answer before tomorrow night I'll jump in.

Peter+
Apr 16, 2013, 11:49 AM
Team JetiUSA
Quote:
All will be out next week, the Jeti receivers will have new software upgrade too.

Zb
SWEET!

Peter+
Apr 16, 2013, 11:53 AM
Team JetiUSA
Quote:

Zb
By "All" does that include the RCSwitch and the Central Box too? :-)

Peter+
Apr 16, 2013, 11:55 AM
Quote:
They made us come to work on Saturday and completely redo the pdf. manual to reflect all the updates. We had to line up FCC Labels, Freight Forward Company, US Customs, Manual Printing and Custom Broker in the order to make this transition as smooth as possible.
Thanks for all the hard work you're putting into this!
Apr 16, 2013, 01:10 PM
Team JetiUSA
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotto
thanks for all the hard work you're putting into this!
+10000!
Apr 16, 2013, 01:38 PM
Michael

Hard Work Much Appreciated

Thanks - as a customer, I very much appreciate all that you do on our behalf.

Michael
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotto
Thanks for all the hard work you're putting into this!
Apr 16, 2013, 08:39 PM
Airborne whenever I can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflake6515
Thanks - as a customer, I very much appreciate all that you do on our behalf.

Michael
+1000

Looks like we are in for an DC-16 upgrade pretty soon

Pat
Apr 17, 2013, 05:30 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvogel
By "All" does that include the RCSwitch and the Central Box too? :-)

Peter+
Unfortunately not yet, they are scheduled for May.
Zb
Last edited by Esprit Model; Apr 17, 2013 at 05:36 PM.
Apr 17, 2013, 05:35 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAT-T
+1000

Looks like we are in for an DC-16 upgrade pretty soon

Pat
Yes, will be released for both radios. I am already testing new software on my Jeti DC-16. Only problem is that you have to update both transmitter and receiver or keep switching between 50 and 100hz setting for new and old Rx.

Zb/Esprit Model
Apr 17, 2013, 07:06 PM
Professional idiot
Quote:
Only problem is that you have to update both transmitter and receiver or keep switching between 50 and 100hz setting for new and old Rx.

Zb/Esprit Model
Will be an issue for those of us who have non upgradeable receivers. I have 8 old non EX ones several of which are in use most weekends.

Quick Reply