Jul 20, 2012, 01:06 PM
Here it is finally, after 12 days there he made ​​A to Z, I made some adjustments that are very positive for the behavior of the sidecar:
I put a pinch ° and 1 ° of camber on the wheel side side, 1 ° of camber on the wheel.
I also changed the engine for a LRP X12 10.5T Prostock, mounted sensorless order to reverse the direction of rotation.
I will make a short video as soon as possible but frankly it's super realistic with the bodywork.
For the decoration of the body I was inspired by this one:

here my body finished:

to remove ads between posts
Jul 21, 2012, 03:04 AM
The next paint on the second body will be the copy of French Team " TEAM GALLERNE" répliqua:

Last edited by calimerosf501; Jul 21, 2012 at 12:48 PM.
Aug 14, 2012, 08:16 AM
this is a FIM Superside vidéo:

2011 FIM Sidecar World Championship - Oschersleben (GER) (2 min 22 sec)
Aug 14, 2012, 08:53 AM
very nice. another shelf queen beauty.
Aug 14, 2012, 01:09 PM
Vzzznnnn...
Just one word:

A M A Z I N G
Aug 31, 2012, 02:43 PM
It's been an evolution: a front track of 1/12 TOP REBEL 12 (thank you Ciol77), replacing the controller / motor set EZ-RUN 9T because too much cogging Mamba with the controller and the motor LRP X12, which generated in the surges too high. I also replaced the bearings by Kyosho aluminum bearings machined and engraved my name (thank you JMB77).
Behavior has changed significantly since the first tests, I can almost put full throttle on corner exit. It's not perfect yet but I think that side, given the configuration of the chassis, it is impossible to run "right" as a DTM 1/10.
Appointment on the slopes of CF, hoping to see a lot of prototypes.

That after making a sidecar parts from DTM I said that to develop the "sidecars protos" next year, the CF moto 2103, it was necessary that some designers can do their own proto without having to machine parts .
So I went to a track 1/12 which I got the pod rear transmission and two half-trains before.
I cut a sheet of epoxy and I assembled everything.
I said that the top plate is there to stiffen the assembly because I have no carbon or 3mm thick epoxy this, I was left with only the 16/10ème not enough vrillerait rigid and too easily.
So if some want to embark on the adventure they just get their 1/12th, electronics and presto, after a bit of sawing and drilling a 3mm plate epoxy they can come to confront us during four rounds of CF bike.

Sep 08, 2012, 09:23 AM
Here are the first photos of the next carro. The decor is based on that of Team Gallerne, but it is not a replica of it.
The carro is being painted, the pilot and passenger should be repeated:

Sep 10, 2012, 01:21 AM
This is the third proto fresh out of the workshop. The particularity of this is to use a transmission bevel. It comes from a Kyosho ZX5 Laser I replaced the differential by a rigid shaft of TF5 which fits perfectly into the cell. The front is amortized with the same principle as track 1/12.
Following in pictures ...

Oct 14, 2012, 11:42 AM
Come on, this is the fifth prototype, this time it is based on a TOP REBEL 12, no part has been machined, I only put a hex 14mm at the rear, from a F1 in order to put tires F1, I did the same on the wheel axles basket and direction.
The first tests were very successful, especially with a LRP X12 10.5T Stockspec.
I feel that will appeal to the config fcjm78.
Here are the photos:

Little clarity on how to move tire type F1 F104 on a train back to 1/12.
You take a train back to 1/12, taking you cut the rear axle and you drill and tap the plate to screw diff crown KIMBROUGH (48 in DP for me), then you cut the threaded end 15 mm the shelf edge, you reduce the diameter of the shaft to 6mm (6.35 mm of origin because the ribs are not American and non-metric) and you can insert a hex F104 intersected in length.
Here are some pictures of this realization to understand the whole

Here it is finally, I got my second body. She is GORGEOUS! The pictures do not do terrible in color because it's dark now. Come on, they are finally ready for the French Championship.

Oct 15, 2012, 05:31 PM
An excellent project!
Nov 04, 2012, 01:23 AM
Calimero don't stop to work:

And this is mine (thanks to Cali) :

First national race on the 28 April 2013: 6 months to wait
Nov 04, 2012, 11:39 AM
where can I buy one?'
Nov 04, 2012, 12:26 PM
You can not find anywhere because they are all prototypes that I made from parts I was given.
I'm sorry but if you want one you'll have to manufacture it yourself.
You can find bodies on sale in France, in a month about, in a store whose website is: http://www.top-options.fr/
Dec 12, 2012, 04:26 PM
Well, here it is finally, the mold was redone in PU RESIN, so now indestructible.
We took advantage of this reissue to spend the coast road to carrosseire to 210mm instead of 230mm behind. Need to make it 1cm from the ground to get into the control template.

Here, the carroseries are available from today. You can buy them directly at the store in France TOP OPTIONS, just call George at +333 23 69 31 49 or to order via his website here: http://www.top-options.fr/product_in...oducts_id=2548

Dec 12, 2012, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by calimerosf501
Well, here it is finally, the mold was redone in PU RESIN, so now indestructible.
We took advantage of this reissue to spend the coast road to carrosseire to 210mm instead of 230mm behind. Need to make it 1cm from the ground to get into the control template.

Here, the carroseries are available from today. You can buy them directly at the store in France TOP OPTIONS, just call George at +333 23 69 31 49 or to order via his website here: http://www.top-options.fr/product_in...oducts_id=2548

I don't really get it???? Your selling bodies that there are no chasis to?? We have to make our own?? Does ANYONE have any basic instructions on size/parts to salvage/ materials of any kind other than the custom ones I have seen in this thread??

Quick Reply