Apr 02, 2016, 03:34 PM
Did the mod, diode and antenna. Rx on the way to test..
to remove ads between posts
May 20, 2016, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefromgermany
LOL.
I should have said - any video instruction where one is knowing what he's doing.
This french tech parrot was lucky enough not to brick his TX.
All he does show is a lack of knowledge regarding soldering, antenna theory and electromagnetic wave propagation.

Let him do his reviews under construction where he can hold a ruler and put things on the scales. That's misleading shilling stuff enough to trap newbies into any purchase.

-mike-
Hey Mike, I'm one of those newbies. New to multi-rotors , RC and this forum.
I was inspired to purchase a Devo 7E by Darrin Kitchen of "Hak5" and I have acquired the parts to add a module and another antenna. I have watched Sea-Dockey's videos and appreciated his effort. I only noticed that he struggled with removing the pin connector from the module, Would you please tell me where he went wrong with antenna theory and EM propagation? I'm not asking for a lesson, I have an FCC license, just what he said or part he used that was not right or best. Thanks. JC
May 20, 2016, 07:19 AM
hi, i have my devo 7e connected ppm on orangerx 615x, in cleanflight i got range of stick from 1090 to 1908 max , i did calibration in tx menu but thats really out of my knowledge, any hint, i get arming stick left too but my old tx was stick right..
Sep 11, 2016, 12:40 PM
I ordered this transmitter and hope I can use it to control a blade inductrix. Do I need any mods / gadgets to do that, or can I expect it will work out of the box?

Link to the product: http://www.dx.com/no/p/walkera-devo-...r-black-375402
Sep 11, 2016, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cellux
I ordered this transmitter and hope I can use it to control a blade inductrix. Do I need any mods / gadgets to do that, or can I expect it will work out of the box?

Link to the product: http://www.dx.com/no/p/walkera-devo-...r-black-375402
You don't need to do any hardware modification. However, you have to replace the stock firmware with that of Deviation.

http://www.deviationtx.com
Sep 15, 2016, 04:19 PM

How to bind Devo 7e to a Deviation RX702 receiver

Can anyone tell me how to bind my Devo 7e to a Deviation RX702 receiver?
I can't find the bind bit in the handset.
Not sure if I have to download any software/firmware to my Devo 7e to get it bind or to use to fly my quadcopter/drone.
Is there anyone that can help me please?
I have looked on the Deviation website,but I just get lost! 🤔
Thanks

Quick Reply