New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Park_aviator, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 16, 2012, 11:22 AM
Find More Posts by Park_aviator
3D, 1D at a time!
Discussion

Maj. Josh "Bonedoc" Young's Bye Bye Fun-Fly!

Went down to Austin R/C Association this weekend on the 14th for a nice little goodbye event for Bonedoc. Had a great time as usual at ARCA, and Eddie's Hawaiian chicken is amazing ! Thanks to Mr. Gordon for bringing me some EPP Planes to fly! Flew the 48" EPP A lot and I think I will be selling my 42" Slick to get one! Also, big thanks to Eddie for letting me fly his 119" Extra powered by a DA120! Had a great time flying it, and I admit, bigger does fly better ! Also, when it came time for my family to leave, we saw a car wreck (car had flipped and hit a tree) outside ARCA. Josh ran right out there and helped EMS bandaging people up, and left his own event! That, is what heroes are made of! In summary, I had a great time at the event, and cannot wait for Hucktoberfest so I can come down to Austin again.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 16, 2012, 11:35 AM
Find More Posts by SnowDog1974
Chad, that 119" looks good on you!
Old Jul 16, 2012, 11:41 AM
3D, 1D at a time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowDog1974 View Post
Chad, that 119" looks good on you!
Thanks! The 119" Flies as good as it looks too!
Old Jul 16, 2012, 04:47 PM
Find More Posts by Lonelasso
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator View Post
Thanks! The 119" Flies as good as it looks too!
Niiiiccccccccceeeee !!!!!!!!! I NOW delcare you a FULL member of the Guerrilla SQUAD !! Rookie membership is now OVER ! Especially love the ones of you posing with the 120.....the smile tells it all !
Old Jul 16, 2012, 05:05 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToW-Mater View Post
Niiiiccccccccceeeee !!!!!!!!! I NOW delcare you a FULL member of the Guerrilla SQUAD !! Rookie membership is now OVER ! Especially love the ones of you posing with the 120.....the smile tells it all !
YEAH ! The 120" was fun Great airframe!