KK board V5.5 issue - motor 3,4 don't start !
Hi everyone !
I got an issue with my kk board v5.5.
Until today, everything was working great for my cheap XCopter.... (about 50 flights for now)
But today, when I connected battery to fly, only 2 motors (1 & 2) works...motors 3 & 4 don't start....!
What I first have done/test now :
- successfully test each motors/ESC without kk board
- calibrated again ESCs without kkboard.( taking care about nimh Battery type and not lipo)
- tried to connect motors 3 & 4 to 1 & 2 kk board ports : motors 3,4 works like 1 & 2 , but 1 & 2 don't start....
- I tried to flash again the kk board with KK v4.7 firmware : no improvement....
- I tried to flash with M.Kim V2.5 firmware : no improvement.
- so coming back with KK V4.7 firmware.
- I tried to do ESC throttle calibration on the kk board
--> strangely, I discovered YAW pot is now reversed : 0% CCW is now 100% CW.
--> So I tried to reverse YAW pot . I discover ROLL pot is also reversed.
So reversing POT procedure mean begin with ROLL pot to 100% CW.
--> leds correctly flashes 3 times, but moving AILERON stick don't reverse ROLL pot .Also moving RUDDER stick don't reverse yaw pot ....
So, I successfully do ESC throttle calibration, with YAW pot initialy 100% CW
but : motors 3,4 don't start...
last thing I do : trying to reset kk board, with all pots to 0% . tried also with all pot to 100% (because of all pots seems to be reversed)
So what to do now ?? do you think this kk board is totally broken ?
thanks for your help. sorry for poor english : I'm french :-)
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold||Two frames, 8ESCs, 4 motors, 1 kk board, 5 props~ 50$||bobepine||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||7||Jun 30, 2012 01:41 PM|
|Discussion||Real issues with KK v5.5 blackboard and Xcopter setup with JR radio||chopperaddict||Multirotor Talk||1||May 23, 2012 05:16 AM|
|Found||WTB KK Controller V5.5 Board for HexCopter, V2.5||finover9||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||0||Apr 03, 2012 04:58 PM|
|Sold||Brand New KK Black Board V5.5||Casey_S||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||4||Mar 06, 2012 04:26 PM|
|Discussion||KK MultiWii Multicopter Controller Board V5.5 for Y3 3-axis 4-axis Y6 6-axis single-a||disneytoy||Multirotor Talk||2||Feb 10, 2012 01:21 AM|