Jul 12, 2012, 01:10 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

What's up with Range Video!!! NEED HELP!!

Does anybody know what's going on with Range Video? I preordered the RVOSD 5.1 and a RVGS from them last month on the 8th. They said the items would ship around the first of this month but i have yet to see a confermation email, get a package in the mail or see my status change on their website.

I have sent three emails but have gotten no reply on any of them in the last 2 weeks. I was able to contact a person from the numbers they have listed. This person told me my items would ship yesterday, but still no email confirmation or status change with my account.

WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!!! I always heard about their awsome customer service, but i'm not seeing any of that.

Is there any way of contacting somebody with the company through RCG???

I have over $450 dollars spent with them and I can't finish my FPV project without their products........

Any help would be great??
to remove ads between posts
Jul 12, 2012, 01:20 PM
NKK for short...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opus44
I always heard about their awsome customer service, but i'm not seeing any of that.
Huh?
Jul 12, 2012, 01:23 PM
RTFM
RVOSD is back in stock , but dont think RVGS is ... so how can they ship your stuff when RVGS is not in stock.
Jul 12, 2012, 01:39 PM
Plane Destroyer / Life Enjoyer
You'll get your gear. Vova just sucks at answering emails and customer service. Sucks.
Jul 12, 2012, 05:32 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by octane81
RVOSD is back in stock , but dont think RVGS is ... so how can they ship your stuff when RVGS is not in stock.
I guess I can expect them to ship both items due to the fact that when I made the order the RVGS was in stock. so they should have put one on hold for me. I guess I can also expect them to ship my product considering on the phone they said they were going to ship BOTH yesterday......
Jul 12, 2012, 06:07 PM
Sorry for the delay. We finished the RVGS today. Your order will ship tomorrow.
Jul 13, 2012, 02:39 PM
FPV'r
Quote:
Originally Posted by reznikvova
Sorry for the delay. We finished the RVGS today. Your order will ship tomorrow.
Good to hear because I was looking at HP goggles on your site..
Jul 14, 2012, 07:37 AM
Thread OP
My order status on the website was finally changed and it looks like my stuff finally got shipped. Two weeks late, but finally shipped. I look forward to finishing up the build.
Jul 14, 2012, 08:53 AM
Quote:
I always heard about their awsome customer service, but i'm not seeing any of that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkkromhof
Huh?
Exactly what I thought, Range Video dont have a good reputation when it comes to customer service at all. The stuff they sell is normally good though its just the support that is lacking.
Jul 14, 2012, 08:46 PM
Plane Destroyer / Life Enjoyer
Customer service aside the RVOSD is amazing, I love mine and will be buying more in the future.
Jul 15, 2012, 08:04 PM
Stay airborne my friends
So Vova, are you saying the RVGS are back in stock? If so, I want one.
Jul 17, 2012, 11:40 AM
Thread OP
My product showed up the 16th. 10 days later than was told. Product looks good but could have been packed and shipped a bit better.

I'm going to close this thread because my issue was resolved and I don't want it to turn into a bashing thread for Range Video. I had a problem and it got solved and I look forward to using their products.

Todd

Quick Reply