Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by giantkevmiester, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 06, 2012, 11:28 PM
Find More Posts by giantkevmiester
Trader Rating: 2
For Sale

used spektrum dx6i

for sale is my used spektrum dx6i i have had it for about a year, the little pin on the antennae is mssing, also the rudder d/r switch does not work. Other than that it is in good condition, price reduced again ****selling for $75 shipped.****
Last edited by giantkevmiester; Jul 11, 2012 at 12:26 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 09, 2012, 02:19 PM
Find More Posts by peterswolf
Trader Rating: 106
is the missing antenna pin and/or rudder dr switch not working due to being dropped?
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: http://www.peterswolf.com
Old Jul 09, 2012, 02:26 PM
no it was never dropped, it was in the trunk of a car, when the car braked the remote slid into the back seat and busted the antennae, the rudder d/r switch is not broken off, it just does not work.
Old Jul 09, 2012, 05:29 PM
Find More Posts by Darth_Elevator
Trader Rating: 13
How do I change this text?
PM sent.
Old Jul 09, 2012, 09:56 PM
Find More Posts by peterswolf
Trader Rating: 106
does the missing pin issue affect the range at all? All other functions besides the rud d/r work like new? If so, I'm interested for your asking price for sure!
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: http://www.peterswolf.com
Old Jul 09, 2012, 11:27 PM
No, the pin should not affect range, unless you yank on the antennae really hard to pull out the wire, you can stick a little plastic pin in there for a replacement, i just prefer to secure it with tape. All other functions should work like new, though I am not 100% sure because I dont use many of the features on the dx6i such as the throttle cut, mix ect.
Old Jul 10, 2012, 01:13 PM
still availible price reduced $75 shipped.
Last edited by giantkevmiester; Jul 11, 2012 at 01:04 AM.