Jul 04, 2012, 12:38 AM
Walking with the Lord
Thread OP
Help!

Measurements for these Pics?

Can anyone help me by chiming in with measurements you take

NOTE: I think it is like 83" wingspan or something like that.

Here is what will help me and I thank you all who understand this is a simple measure and post request fro help. I can't get the plans anywhere so will go off of measurements that the community is willing to provide.

Thanks again. Just chime in with a "pic name" and "letter" and "measurement (inches)" e.g., Fuselage Rear - D - 3 3/4" or you can use this Word doc and fill out the info and email it to me.

Here we go:

Fuselage:

A -
B -
C -
D -
E -
G -
H -
J -
K -
L -
M -
N -

Fuselage Pic:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside Fuselage:

A -
B -
C -

Inside Fuselage Pic:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rear Fuselage:

A -
B -
C -
D -
E -
F -
G -
H -

Rear Fuselage Pic:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ribs

A -
B -

Rib Pic:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rudder

A -
B -
C -
D -
E -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wing & Elevator

A -
B -
C -
D -
E -
F -
G -
H -

Thanks just post any measurement you can.

I was able to create tires. I got the inner tubes and based everything off of that. The look of this bird is planned to be a vintage look, which is much different from the build fast practice. Excuse me as I just like to re-engineer everything.

Last edited by GravyBones; Jul 08, 2012 at 07:45 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply