This thread is privately moderated by cmeisteriii, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 03, 2012, 12:44 AM
Thread OP
Gallery

My Hunter V-Tail and Bandit Sport V.

A couple of pictures of my Hunter V Tail 400mm & Mini Quads with my next project the Bandit Sport V.
Last edited by cmeisteriii; Oct 31, 2013 at 12:10 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 03, 2012, 01:35 AM
Sometimes it work some don't
Very cool!!

Any building log? I would like to have one like this... something different then a regular quadracopter innit!
Jul 03, 2012, 02:31 AM
Thread OP

build logs

Well as I indicate I was lucky enough to find this one on sale prebuilt by tc3wins (chk his blog and videos on youtubes)
I would also recommend going to Dialfonzo's Blog there is a connect for the Hunter V-Tail by Dialfonzo's and Bledi there are videos on youtubes of them being flown and I learned alot there. Bledi is one talented pilot he does forward and backward flips and rolls or multiple rolls in either direction this is one fast and maneuverable Quad. Enjoy the videos

carl
Jul 03, 2012, 10:34 AM

Nice

When I look at this, it screams - GINSU QUAD. More angles to chop you up if something goes wrong.

Looks very cool, though. I have several quads right now, but nothing that looks this radical. Will follow your progress. Good luck!
Jul 03, 2012, 10:25 PM
Thread OP

Thanks

Thanks for the comments and hope to have something for you to see soon.
The real credit goes to Dialfonzo, Bledi, and my friend and builder tc3wins (Stu) who made it possible for me to have this outstanding piece of craftsmanship as my long awaited for entry into Quads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenpilot
When I look at this, it screams - GINSU QUAD. More angles to chop you up if something goes wrong.

Looks very cool, though. I have several quads right now, but nothing that looks this radical. Will follow your progress. Good luck!
Jul 07, 2012, 01:37 PM
I think I'm inverted. Maybe.
Who does this thing compare to a normal quad?
Jul 07, 2012, 02:24 PM
Thread OP

VTail

I'm just a new owner with flight time in minutes still however based on all I have seen and watched about Quads and VTails it's an agressive fast acrobatic Quad with a look to match. I would recommend that you watch some of the videos on "http://www.youtube.com/user/BlediARDRONE?feature=g-user-u"
Bledi is the master pilot for the VTail and a picture is worth a thousand words.
He left me with my mouth open and the motivation to own one. Let me know what you think after seeing a few.
Aug 02, 2013, 08:08 PM
Love the pics, can't wait to see build pics.

Quick Reply