Nov 06, 2012, 10:43 AM
Registered User
Max, what wiring methods do you mean? Like twisting cables? Can't find anything in documentation!

Ty
Jesse
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 06, 2012, 11:31 AM
Registered User
Finally got my AQ6 in the air today at lunch for the first time Flys really nice on stock settings its not going to need much tweaking. Tested position hold and return to home both worked flawless and altitude adjustment with throttle. I flew for 9 mins can't wait till after work. Time to start looking into how missions are setup next.
Nov 06, 2012, 02:14 PM
Registered User
Just ordered my AQ together with the new Flyduino Cheeseplate Heavylift L
Can't wait to do the calibrations!

@Skew..
I really like your F450 setup with the AQ. Can I see some more pictures from the mounting of the AQ?

Thanks!
Nov 06, 2012, 03:05 PM
OS Sponsor
kinderkram's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by skew View Post
Finally got my AQ6 in the air today at lunch for the first time Flys really nice on stock settings its not going to need much tweaking. Tested position hold and return to home both worked flawless and altitude adjustment with throttle. I flew for 9 mins can't wait till after work. Time to start looking into how missions are setup next.
Congratz!
Now that you know how she flies, pleeze get her off that plastic frame!
You're the third guy doing this shame to us - though timecop warned again& again: these are no-nos!
Nov 06, 2012, 03:07 PM
Registered User
That plastic thing is easy to mount.. But I like the FCP Hl more
Nov 06, 2012, 03:12 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinderkram View Post
Congratz!
Now that you know how she flies, pleeze get her off that plastic frame!
You're the third guy doing this shame to us - though timecop warned again& again: these are no-nos!
Yes .. buy a nice looking frame..
Nov 07, 2012, 12:29 AM
Registered User
Frank.T's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinderkram View Post
Congratz!
Now that you know how she flies, pleeze get her off that plastic frame!
You're the third guy doing this shame to us - though timecop warned again& again: these are no-nos!
He, he, he don't spit on my plastic frame

If the AQ performs well on a vibrating frame can you imagine how it performs on a real frame

//Frank
Nov 07, 2012, 04:24 AM
Registered User
I plan on getting a better frame this spring. This is my first quad and I wanted something to play with to see if I liked them or not. I already have a room full of helis
and planes so I guess it was time to try something new. Here is a log of my vibes of my last flight do they look ok?
Nov 07, 2012, 04:27 AM
Registered User
Didn't knew you could save the sensor data for every flight. That's actually nice.. Always missed that option in every FC I had. The "black box" can tell you everything about things that can or will go wrong. Data is so much fun

Apparently got lucky .. Flyduino only have one more AutoQuad in stock (after my order) phew!
Nov 07, 2012, 04:56 AM
Registered User
I guess thats almost the end of the phase 2 beta group. I was flying last night with a buddy and was in position hold doing a piro he said I need that Autoquad in all of my helis LOL
Nov 07, 2012, 06:20 AM
Registered User
Whens the next batch due,Marty.
Nov 07, 2012, 06:36 AM
Friend is a 4 letter word...
JussiH's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEAGRON View Post
Whens the next batch due,Marty.
We still have stock...

http://www.viacopter.eu/index.php?pa...mart&Itemid=53
Nov 07, 2012, 06:39 AM
OS Sponsor
kinderkram's Avatar
Next batch will be produced at the end of the beta phase.
Paul is almost sold out but Jussi has some more in stock: http://viacopter.eu/index.php?page=s...mart&Itemid=53
Nov 07, 2012, 02:14 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessestr View Post
Didn't knew you could save the sensor data for every flight. That's actually nice.. Always missed that option in every FC I had. The "black box" can tell you everything about things that can or will go wrong. Data is so much fun

Apparently got lucky .. Flyduino only have one more AutoQuad in stock (after my order) phew!
The data logging feature is nice. Instead of saying I was going out to fly I caught myself saying I need to go out and collect more data.
Nov 07, 2012, 02:18 PM
Registered User
So glad that I still got an AQ

And haha epyonxero. Hopefully that will be my drive train too Data is what we need! It's a great feature.. So you can keep on improving everything.. try different methods.. help developping the AQ software.

Really great


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Autoquad team proudly presents: Autoquad ESC32 JussiH Multirotor Drone Electronics 301 Apr 16, 2016 09:05 PM
Discussion Naza dji sh gps - south hemisphere public beta testers results! Velociraptor73 Multirotor Drone Talk 26 Nov 20, 2012 01:45 AM
Discussion How Bloomberg's Soft Drink Ban Will Backfire on NYC Public Health MtnGoat Life, The Universe, and Politics 1 Jun 26, 2012 11:19 PM
Discussion The AutoQuad! [ video ] kapteinkuk Multirotor Drone Talk 5 Jun 10, 2012 11:19 AM
Download G-3 Public Beta (.426) is out. Includes Airplane Importer! L0stS0ul Simulators 37 Mar 03, 2006 05:28 PM