Jun 30, 2012, 03:29 AM
EFD
EFD
Discussion

SPAD Wasp, a Gnat variant.

Hey Guys, just wanted to show off my heavily spliced SPAD Gnat rechristened Wasp(Owing to its colour theme...) It's already crashed once but I hope to have it up and running soon!

You can see it first as a Gnat... I took it to my local Hobby club and they told me I'd got the Control horns in the wrong place so I remade the ailerons(It's my first build by the way...). I shaped them differently, for style then upgraded the Landing gear as well. after the crash, you can see that I replaced the shattered Hyperion motor with a Thunder Tiger Ripper motor. I even made an instructable on my build, check it out, it got featured!

http://www.instructables.com/id/An-Introduction/

(I had initially named it 'Drone' after the Male Bee but it was too cliched so I decided on 'Wasp' instead...)
to remove ads between posts
Jul 01, 2012, 11:12 PM
Good job EFD!
Jul 02, 2012, 08:57 AM
Envies his own avatar
Nicely done and an excellent Instructable!