Official Eflite UMX Mig 15 DF Owners Thread - Page 107 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Aug 24, 2012, 08:33 AM
Registered User
mavdriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar
Is that a brand new Mig-15? I love the look of the unscratched and fresh underside. And I am talking about the plane only
Well is got about ten flights on her now but shes still consider new IMHO
Last edited by mavdriver; Aug 24, 2012 at 08:41 AM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 24, 2012, 08:40 AM
Registered User
mavdriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husafreak
Can we cut the battery slot deeper to fit 325 packs vertically? I don't know what is on the other side (cockpit side) of the stock battery box floor.
You can but the lipo needs to go back some for the cg , also is difficult to cut the foam when is deeper , for me it was easier lay it flat , you dont see the lipo or wires when shes right side up .
Aug 24, 2012, 11:51 AM
Do you see what I see?
rcoconut's Avatar
Batt slot looks good Mav! Babbel Batts charging as I type, gonna sneak a quick flight in front of the house which I'm starting to call MiG Alley, before the "Honey Do List" begins...... gotta love your first day home and there's that list posted on the fridge!

Good weekend to you guys!!
Aug 24, 2012, 11:56 AM
Registered User
mavdriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcoconut
Batt slot looks good Mav! Babbel Batts charging as I type, gonna sneak a quick flight in front of the house which I'm starting to call MiG Alley, before the "Honey Do List" begins...... gotta love your first day home and there's that list posted on the fridge!

Good weekend to you guys!!
Ahhh the honey do list been there many times LOL will be flying the mig this morning also and sunday going to Rabbid with whole bunch of buds , we got 2 migs and 1 F86 in the group and miscellenous planes and jets should be fun .
Aug 24, 2012, 12:18 PM
Elfi Flyer
Doug Sipprell's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcoconut
..gotta love your first day home and there's that list posted on the fridge!
So, what's wrong with a list posted on the fridge?!?

I have a list up there almost all the time.....

- Get beer at grocery store
- Get steaks at Walmart
- Get ice for beer cooler, at BP station
- Get batteries charged for Mini Mig
- Get more beer at Schlagenhooper's, on the way to the field
- Order more TP 325's from RCBabble Bat
- Pack up one Elfi, a UM P-51, the UM T-28, the Champ, Mini Mig, Pole Cat for Saturday flying
- Pack up the Wendy, the Speedy 400, UM P-51 #2, Playmate #2, Mini Mig, for Sunday flying
- Get more beer at Schlagenhooper's on return from the field
- Save water from beer cooler for marijuana plants.....

Being organized has it merits.

Oh, and never any lip from anyone concerning when, where, and how many times I fly. Never a failure to communicate there.

RD
Aug 24, 2012, 12:21 PM
Do you see what I see?
rcoconut's Avatar
Feel sorry for that F86, LOL! Have a good time!
Aug 24, 2012, 12:24 PM
Do you see what I see?
rcoconut's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Sipprell
So, what's wrong with a list posted on the fridge?!?

I have a list up there almost all the time.....

- Get beer at grocery store
- Get steaks at Walmart
- Get ice for beer cooler, at BP station
- Get batteries charged for Mini Mig
- Get more beer at Schlagenhooper's, on the way to the field
- Order more TP 325's from RCBabble Bat
- Pack up one Elfi, a UM P-51, the UM T-28, the Champ, Mini Mig, Pole Cat for Saturday flying
- Pack up the Wendy, the Speedy 400, UM P-51 #2, Playmate #2, Mini Mig, for Sunday flying
- Get more beer at Schlagenhooper's on return from the field
- Save water from beer cooler for marijuana plants.....

Being organized has it merits.

Oh, and never any lip from anyone concerning when, where, and how many times I fly. Never a failure to communicate there.

RD
LOL!!! That is hilarious!!! I would need to retrieve my testicles from my wife before I could even think of writing that list out, HA!!!
Aug 24, 2012, 12:27 PM
Registered User
mavdriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcoconut
Feel sorry for that F86, LOL! Have a good time!
Thanks will try to get some pics my video guy has not come through will try again maybe this sunday
Aug 24, 2012, 03:17 PM
Elfi Flyer
Doug Sipprell's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcoconut
LOL!!! That is hilarious!!! I would need to retrieve my testicles from my wife before I could even think of writing that list out, HA!!!
Well, I wasn't being completely honest here. Actually, I use the water from the beer cooler for my Petunia plants.

RD

Oh, I also use the fridge as a landing port for one of my Embers!
Aug 25, 2012, 06:26 AM
LiPo-Sucker & Airframe EMT
pugsam's Avatar
There's an Horizon Hobby air meet coming-up, September 6-9, in Maine.

http://www.usairmeet.com/

Anyone been to this event before, or have any insights about it?

Anyone going?

Dave

Aug 25, 2012, 07:29 AM
Dr John
pmpjohn's Avatar
Won't be making that one but will be at the E Nall in Triple Tree the end of Sept and Hodges Hobbies all E fall fly-in mid Oct.

John
Aug 26, 2012, 06:52 PM
Beast 60E Maniac
SLK Count's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsam
There's an Horizon Hobby air meet coming-up, September 6-9, in Maine.

http://www.usairmeet.com/

Anyone been to this event before, or have any insights about it?

Anyone going?

Dave

Dave, the great Horizon Air-Meet 2012 was here last weekend in the south of Germany. Unfortunately to far away from my home.
The guys did a perfect show also the night flights were awesome.
Aug 26, 2012, 06:59 PM
LiPo-Sucker & Airframe EMT
pugsam's Avatar
Thanks, Count!

I'm pondering whether to go to the weekday (Thursday/Friday) fly-in only, or also the big weekend events and night flying.

Your information is very helpful!

Dave

Aug 27, 2012, 08:31 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcoconut
LOL!!! That is hilarious!!! I would need to retrieve my testicles from my wife before I could even think of writing that list out, HA!!!
Love the list!
Wine replaces beer for me.
Not sure I can fit any more planes in truck!
Back seat has: Champ, Um Albetros, T-28, P-51, CCub, and Beast.
Under cover in back is PZ Trojan, PZ Albetros, and Se-5.
Fly every evening at dusk then back to house for wine and dinner with my very understanding bride of 40 years!
Tim
Aug 27, 2012, 08:37 AM
JG 5
Bf 109's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Sipprell
So, what's wrong with a list posted on the fridge?!?

I have a list up there almost all the time.....

- Get beer at grocery store
- Get steaks at Walmart
- Get ice for beer cooler, at BP station
- Get batteries charged for Mini Mig
- Get more beer at Schlagenhooper's, on the way to the field
- Order more TP 325's from RCBabble Bat
- Pack up one Elfi, a UM P-51, the UM T-28, the Champ, Mini Mig, Pole Cat for Saturday flying
- Pack up the Wendy, the Speedy 400, UM P-51 #2, Playmate #2, Mini Mig, for Sunday flying
- Get more beer at Schlagenhooper's on return from the field
- Save water from beer cooler for marijuana plants.....

Being organized has it merits.

Oh, and never any lip from anyone concerning when, where, and how many times I fly. Never a failure to communicate there.

RD
Thinking about your plan for the next flight day ...

UMX MiG 15 after 3rd repair (3 min 0 sec)


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Official Eflite UMX Beast Owners thread! darksiede Micro Ready-to-Fly 19846 Nov 02, 2017 11:30 PM
Discussion E-flite UMX MiG 15 DF SNEAK PEEK! D PAYNE Micro EDF Jets and Power Systems 2307 Jul 14, 2017 09:29 AM
Discussion UMX Mig-15 DF Mod Thread NitroCharged Micro EDF Jets and Power Systems 1143 Feb 16, 2017 06:23 PM
Discussion Hobbyking Lancaster official owners thread Tartago Electric Warbirds 982 Sep 04, 2015 03:49 PM
Sold Eflite F-86 Sabre 15 DF NIB! blue7.62 Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 1 Apr 05, 2012 02:35 PM