Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Jun 28, 2012, 10:52 PM
Find More Posts by raycalvino
Discussion

Multi4 arrived but I need adaptors

Hello Group,

I've been waiting a week for my Cellpro Multi4 to arrive so I can charge my one battery and fly my Starmax F18. Well it arrived today and I found that I need some kind of adapter to hook my battery up. What a bummer! I thought it would just plug in to the side - duh.

Can someone tell me what type of battery connecter I have on my battery? My battery came from Banana Hobbies - it's the 4S balance connector I'm talking about. Are these connectors standard.

I would return this Multi4 if it weren't for the 15% restocking fee at Heli Direct. The charger with shipping was 70 bucks. The adapter is going to cost me another 10 bucks I guess. This charger does not seem to be worth 80 bucks just looking at it - feeling ripped off.

Well, you win some and you loose some. I'll call FMA Direct tomorrow and see what they say about the connector. I may have to suck it up and take the loss on the return.

Thanks,
RC
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 28, 2012, 11:26 PM
TMO
Find More Posts by TMO
TMO
Buck up Ray,
Chances are you need the GP/KO adapter. At my store I charge $7.95. At the end of the day you have an excellent charger. Their website should have at least told you that a balance board was a necessary accessory (that's got ring to it). But overall you did good.

Getting ripped on a lipo charger means you paid $70 and got a paperweight. The Multi4 is nice equipment.

-Tim