Jun 30, 2012, 03:41 PM
Thread OP
Thanks again everyone for the comments

I have continued making minor changes to the manual, the most up to date manual will always be on my website. If you have any problems viewing the document, make sure that you click the picture in my original post to be redirected and then you will see the same picture again at my website which can be selected to view or save the manual.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 30, 2012, 09:57 PM
q {bld(); fly(); brk(); q();}
The reason people have issues viewing your picture/document is that WebSense (which a lot of companies use to filter sites people can view) has this categorized your web-site (domain) as 'Illegal or Questionable". Not sure why, but usually they are fairly accurate with their rankings. Did your site get hacked into or something at some point?
Jun 30, 2012, 11:09 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Fist
The reason people have issues viewing your picture/document is that WebSense (which a lot of companies use to filter sites people can view) has this categorized your web-site (domain) as 'Illegal or Questionable". Not sure why, but usually they are fairly accurate with their rankings. Did your site get hacked into or something at some point?
Interesting, no it has never been hacked or had any such issues. I may contact websense to query the reason.
Jul 01, 2012, 03:28 AM
Wish i had this first time i built a quad copter Very nice work..
Jul 01, 2012, 04:38 AM
Adams site is great. So much so that I made a donation! Great work and may it continue.
Jul 01, 2012, 09:02 AM

Great Info

All info in one place.Great reading for a new person to multicopters like me.
I made a small donation as well.
partzee
Jul 02, 2012, 12:00 PM
Thread OP
I was thinking about adding some tutorials on setting up a few common flight controllers, but after starting to put together some instructions and pictures, I figured it would just be best to leave that to the guides that are already out there. However, I may include a glossary of links to other tutorials and setup guides. I feel that the RCG mega link index is overwhelming for beginners, so I'll try to keep it simple.

Quick Reply