Jan 07, 2013, 09:28 PM
Use the flybar young Padawan
My 929 must be a new board , i got mine from xheli. The only time i had a problem is one came DOA. After looking at the board , the power connections had 2 blobs of solder but none connecting to the board. Resolderd it and it was like flying a coax on 4 channels . The second 929 was perfect out of the box , i bought 2 one to fly and one for parts . Now i fly one while the other is charging . Whole lot of fun , alot easier than flying a CP heli .
to remove ads between posts
Jan 07, 2013, 11:09 PM
my v929 turned up yesterday, taking me a while to get my head around the difference in flying compared to a v911.
goes well with the turnigy 600 battery in it. kind of sucks a bit when the battery gets low on voltage.
Jan 08, 2013, 02:22 AM
2 NECKS ARE BETTER THAN 1

V929 Prop Screws

Can anyone tell me where to get the screws that hold the V929 blades on? They are very small. If you know where to get them or where to get ones that you know fit, please let me know.

Thanks,

Lard4Hire
Jan 08, 2013, 03:26 PM
Sir Crashalot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lard4Hire
Can anyone tell me where to get the screws that hold the V929 blades on? They are very small. If you know where to get them or where to get ones that you know fit, please let me know.

Thanks,

Lard4Hire
If you have a spare or nonfunctioning micro heli (of any brand), those are good potential sources. Also, I've heard the screws on a wl toys v911 charger can be cannibalized.
Jan 08, 2013, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecutter
If you have a spare or nonfunctioning micro heli (of any brand), those are good potential sources. Also, I've heard the screws on a wl toys v911 charger can be cannibalized.
Ya, I don't have anything like that. My luck that everything is working

I tried a screw from an old pair of glasses and it sorta worked, but I would love to find a set to buy online or something of these or assorted that include these. Then I would feel better because I would have a proper fit.

Lard4Hire
Jan 08, 2013, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonzo
Or just get the complete BNF for $33.

regards . . . g
For $10 more you get transmitter, lipo, charger, spare props...
Jan 08, 2013, 07:19 PM
Use the flybar young Padawan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lard4Hire
Ya, I don't have anything like that. My luck that everything is working

I tried a screw from an old pair of glasses and it sorta worked, but I would love to find a set to buy online or something of these or assorted that include these. Then I would feel better because I would have a proper fit.

Lard4Hire
The screw looks like the same size as a 250 helicopter screw set . You can get them almost any hobby shop or Hobby king. http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...n-Hardware-Bag

i will double check later
edit: yes 250 helicopter screws will fit
Last edited by jombo; Jan 08, 2013 at 07:38 PM. Reason: yes
Jan 08, 2013, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jombo
The screw looks like the same size as a 250 helicopter screw set . You can get them almost any hobby shop or Hobby king. http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...n-Hardware-Bag

i will double check later
edit: yes 250 helicopter screws will fit
Thanks very much! I will go forth and seek!

Lard4Hire
Jan 08, 2013, 11:26 PM
Wicked, tricksy, false!
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta245
If you would have a look on your own posted youtube link - there is a further link to ebay.....
http://www.befr.ebay.be/itm/26110458...84.m1555.l2649

But beware - these props have just lumo-painted stripes and are lighted with some UV-LED on long ugly rods sticking out - easy done at home for a fracture the price.
-mike-
Jan 09, 2013, 03:44 AM
A 265 meter fpv flight with a v929 With some height (don't know how high) and return...

265mtrs fpv flight with a v929 (1 min 37 sec)

Ps if anyone is interested.. My bind distance for a v929 an 9x is just over 500meters at head height...
Jan 09, 2013, 06:02 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchillesElbow
A 265 meter fpv flight with a v929 With some height (don't know how high) and return...

http://youtu.be/pJ6_TBYbkr0

Ps if anyone is interested.. My bind distance for a v929 an 9x is just over 500meters at head height...
Can't remember your current set up, but as you're carrying some extra weight for the FPV gear, have you tried the GWS 5443 props at all?
Jan 09, 2013, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchillesElbow

http://youtu.be/pJ6_TBYbkr0

I did my fpv flight, I could not imagine that looking only at monitor was so difficult!
I'm still waiting for the new rx, the actual one looses signal after 15/20 meters...
Jan 09, 2013, 06:08 AM
Yep I'm using the 5443 props...

But my total weight with all batteries and fpv gear is 83g only (with a 10g battery which can be brought down to 3grams)
Jan 09, 2013, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Reaver
I did my fpv flight, I could not imagine that looking only at monitor was so difficult!
I'm still waiting for the new rx, the actual one looses signal after 15/20 meters...
Congrats!! depth and height perception is difficult!!
Once u gain confidence it gets better the key is to be immersed in the fpv ie don't look up lol

Quick Reply