Anyone know what this connector is called? - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Jun 26, 2012, 03:31 PM
Quad Crasher
kad's Avatar

Anyone know what this connector is called?

Does any know what the official name of this type of connector is?

Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jun 26, 2012, 04:43 PM
Registered User
It's made by Molex. I think this is the data sheet:

I know HobbyKing used to sell a pigtail of it but you had to swap the wires around to match the Hitec polarity.
Jun 26, 2012, 05:14 PM
Crash Test Dummy
DownInFlames's Avatar
If i recall right the one on Hobbbyking is very similar but not exactly the same. Fit's a little loose. Search the Aurora 9 thread, it's in there somewhere.
Jun 26, 2012, 07:16 PM
Registered User
Personally I just chopped it off the nimh and soldered on an XT60 to use a lipo. Figured I can always solder it back onto the nimh if needed.

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion What is this part called and where can i get it? orenn89 Engines 5 Jun 20, 2012 01:12 PM
Question Anyone Know What Kind of Setup Would Give This Type of Performance? AEMontoya High Performance 10 Mar 25, 2012 03:29 AM
Discussion Anyone know what this motor can do? BobaFett1138 Power Systems 7 Mar 07, 2012 10:13 AM
Discussion Anyone know what this plane is called? slopenutz Combat 0 Jan 13, 2007 01:48 PM
Anyone know what this track is called? Hogster Life, The Universe, and Politics 0 Apr 12, 2005 06:43 AM