Fuselage Length: 1070mm (42.1in.)
Wingspan: 1000mm (39.4in.)
Flying Weight: 570-620g (with battery)
Motor: AS2216 KV1250
Propeller: 1047 SF prop
Servos: 8-10g micro servo*4pcs
Battery: 11.1v 3S 1300mAh-1500mAh Li-po 20C
Katana is a aerobatic plane for outdoor flying. The design concept is come from our Venus. Light weight, Structural simplicity, easy built etc.. The Wingspan is 1000mm, and the flying weight is about 600g, it's a nice 3D plane for outdoor flying. The technology of the carbon tube on the fuselage and wings makes the plane in good looking, but also ensure the strength of the plane. Most of parts of the plane pre-assembled in our factory.
1. About the main landing gear, we use 2.5mm steel wire as support, it's not easy damaged even though brutal landing.
2. Same as our Venus, the ESC and receiver put into the equipment cabin. Considering the battery have to be replaced often, so the position of putting battery is between the wing and fuselage, it's convenient for replacing battery.
3. The structural design of the wing and fuselage is similar to the Venus, lighten the weight of the product under premise of ensuring the strength.
4. In order to fly under windy weather, we use carbon strip and carbon rod to reinforce the wing and horizontal stabilizer, and in the center of the fuselage, there is a carbon strip to combine the 4pcs carbon rod on the wing, and form a three-dimensional rigid structure, so that can ensure the flying strength in case of brutal flight needs.
5. There are red and blue color schemes for your choice.
More information, welcome to visit our website http://www.techonehobby.com. If you have any interest, please contact me.
Last edited by gillian; Jun 26, 2012 at 01:39 AM.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Phoenix Models Katana EP||bazooka||3D Flying||1||Jan 19, 2013 10:33 AM|
|Discussion||Is Weldbond a good choice for EPO foam hinge repair?||nacho2059||Foamy EDFs||3||Jun 27, 2012 11:58 PM|
|Discussion||Is Weldbond a good choice for EPO foam hinge repair?||nacho2059||Crash Discussion||3||Jun 24, 2012 03:56 AM|
|For Sale||Katana DLG Wing||The_Builder||Aircraft - Sailplanes (FS/W)||0||Jun 19, 2012 09:43 AM|
|Sold||Katana DLG Wings||The_Builder||Aircraft - Sailplanes (FS/W)||4||Jun 18, 2012 02:15 PM|