This thread is privately moderated by ross_badger, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 24, 2012, 02:59 PM
Trader Rating: 73
SuperX Hex and X8 Flyer
Thread OP
For Sale

4-Arm Helping Hands Soldering Tool - $60 postage paid

These are 4-arm helping hands solder tool to make soldering tasks easier and more precise!

The base is made from 6"x4"x1/2" thick aluminum, so it won't tip over, and won't burn from the solder. In addition, there is a non-slip layer of cork on the bottom to protect your work surface. The arms move easily, but will stay put exactly where you want to position them. The alligator clips hold the connectors and wires firmly and will also rotate 360 degrees. Perfect for soldering connectors and circuit boards.

All brand new and ready to use! I've sold over 40 of these on this forum and others. Check my trader ratings for comments from purchasers.

I have several in stock and will sell each for $60 postage paid (USPS Priority Mail) in the continental US fully assembled! I will ship worldwide, but buyer pays postage. Note that the magnifying glass and Maglight are not included.

Paypal only.....PM me if you are interested or have any questions
to remove ads between posts
Jun 24, 2012, 03:05 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Cool. Lok line works for not just coolant. I've made some rather cool items with it myself.
Jun 24, 2012, 05:09 PM
Trader Rating: 73
SuperX Hex and X8 Flyer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underthetire
Cool. Lok line works for not just coolant. I've made some rather cool items with it myself.
Thanks! Also, if anyone wants to make one of these, I've placed the DIY with links here:

http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread....ds-Solder-Tool
Jun 24, 2012, 05:26 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Hum, I might have to hit my tooling guy up for some more "samples".

Quick Reply