Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Turqui, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 08:20 PM
Find More Posts by Turqui
Trader Rating: 185
Sold

Few planes for sale

I just got a jet sky, yuhuuuuuuuuuuuu, so im going to sell some of the planes i have no use for them; just for the record, i will never abandone the freedom of the air for the water humid feeling, but its very hard to ignore the fun of south florida water.
As you can see, i cover my planes in plastic bags to avoid hangar dust douring storage.

1-great planes cherokee,arf,new in box $135(SOLD)

2-great planes learjet: Barely flown, built from a kit, its not the most inmaculate job but it looks very nice. Plane was set up with an 0s 55ax wich i do have stored in marvel mistery oil and has low time. Plan e has mechanical retracts and retract servo on wings.
Asking $120 for plane with retracts only- plane plus retracts and all servos $170- plane+retracts+servos+os 55ax $280

3-hangar 9 ultra stick 40; battle tested,used and abused but still flyes like it should, it can do anything its supouse to do, wings are set up with flaps, and also i have the extra alieron set up with ni flaps. Plane only, no electronics, no engine. $50
plane with all servos and super tigre 51 italian justinstalled and started a break in process, 3 tanks run thru it$150

4-top flite cessna 182; impressive flyer, it has flaps, 80" wingspan. Plane was built from a kit, plane is not a piece of art, actually i didnt do the best in applaying the monokote, some parts looks ugly,but it doesnt interfiere with the flight performance, plane had a small crash some time ago and was repaired. I removed the os 61fx and recently installed a super tigre 90 wich is still new.
Asking for plane only, no electronics or engine$ 85, plane with servos and new super tigre 90$ 200
i will consider trades for an electyfly stinson reliant, also if you do work on planes,building,covering , i will consider trading planes for work i need to get done on some planes i have. also will be interested on a DLE 20 NIB.

Please note the following:
There is no shipping, unless you arrange packing and pick up. planes are located in weston,fl,33327
I can send more detailed pictures upon request.
If need to contact me my number is 3054575153.
Last edited by Turqui; Jun 24, 2012 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Sold cherokee.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 24, 2012, 09:36 AM
Find More Posts by hckyfntck
Trader Rating: 10
Pm on the Cherokee, thanks,
Sean
Old Jun 24, 2012, 09:58 AM
Cherokee sold to sean(hckyfntck). Thanks.
Old Jun 24, 2012, 01:44 PM
Find More Posts by bammer991
Trader Rating: 11
Crawfordsville, Indiana
I got a lear that looks just like the one you have. it was gave to me when I bought another plane. it is probably 15+ yrs old. I have no spec sheet for it. would you happen to have one ?
it has no electronics or motor. i plan to restore it this winter.
Old Jun 24, 2012, 02:01 PM
Not really but you can get it online, or send an email to hobbico, they will email you one.
Thanks.
Old Jun 25, 2012, 05:09 PM
Find More Posts by Jakedizzle
Trader Rating: 2
Pretty nice looking planes. Wish I had extra cash