Sep 13, 2012, 03:35 PM
100mph club member
Quote:
Originally Posted by astro_wanabe
Who and/or what is "CRIUS"??
One of the Greek Titans
to remove ads between posts
Sep 13, 2012, 03:54 PM
Good answer but Astro should know the designer and producer of the board.
Sep 13, 2012, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbodriven
Can anyone diagnose what's wrong with my CN-06 GPS. I get a positive satellite fix at my house (9 or 10 satellites) with MPNG 2.7 R4.

In the backyard (large golf course) when I'm in the air at a stable hover and flip the loiter switch, the quad immediately drops altitude and kind of bounces a bit (like a yo-yo sort of, less and less each bounce), sometimes losing up to 40 or 50ft in altitude. And although it stays in the general vicinity of where it's at, it slowly drifts off unless I correct. Certainly nowhere near an accurate "loiter". Any ideas to trouble shoot?
Have you set up your magnetic declination correctly?
Sep 13, 2012, 04:27 PM
Aleksey Kharlanov
Quote:
Originally Posted by janekx
Good answer but Astro should know the designer and producer of the board.
Starter of this topic - CRIUS AIOP designer and producer
Sep 13, 2012, 05:31 PM
i thing he wanted hear something like it is done by Samsung or Apple, I firstly looked for company too but why? When the developer know what he or she do and do it right is not impotant if it is big company or oneman company...
Sep 13, 2012, 05:34 PM
Ungifted Prodigy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebstress
If you Mounted your Flight controller in the right place & the right way around you would not need to do anything other than select "QUAD" & it would not fly backwards like it does now either.
thats the thing, i need it on the back, my rabbit is reallt good and it doesnt fly backwards.

i need space for my fpv stuff D: is there a way to adgust motor gains? manually or automatically?
Sep 13, 2012, 05:38 PM
Advanced Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Multor
thats the thing, i need it on the back, my rabbit is reallt good and it doesnt fly backwards.

i need space for my fpv stuff D: is there a way to adgust motor gains? manually or automatically?
Your Rabbit is mounted on the "front" of the Spider Quad & backwards.

If you fly it like that you are flying the Quad backwards!

This is how it should be:

Sep 13, 2012, 05:42 PM
Hi ,
I did throttle calibration for the esc's,.
from some strange reason the motor start moving only at 90% throttle.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks
Lior.
Sep 13, 2012, 05:47 PM
I make metal smaller.
Got the bluetooth working great, and the gps powers up....but I'm not getting any numbers from it. connected to serial tx1 and rx1... is there anything else in the code I need to do to get it to start picking up satellites?

Also, I think running the bluetooth and gps at the same time is freezing it or something.
I know normal rc planes and helis inside and out but this FC board/multirotor/autonomous stuff is all new to me!
Sep 13, 2012, 05:52 PM
Advanced Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endlesslag
Got the bluetooth working great, and the gps powers up....but I'm not getting any numbers from it. connected to serial tx1 and rx1... is there anything else in the code I need to do to get it to start picking up satellites?

Also, I think running the bluetooth and gps at the same time is freezing it or something.
I know normal rc planes and helis inside and out but this FC board/multirotor/autonomous stuff is all new to me!
GPS connects to TX2 RX2.
Sep 13, 2012, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim2
HI guys,

Totally new to the AIO. Only experience is on i86 board that did not require any programing. Figured it was time to get into something with more capabilities. Been trying to read the pages from the start but is a little overwhelming. I've got a basic idea of adruino and multiwii. My question is to just start with a basic setup what are the basic things I have to configure in multiwii with this board? I do have a GPS but that is for later when I get a better understanding of all the parameters. Any guidence would be appreciated

Tim
Any help would really be appreciated.

Tim
Sep 13, 2012, 07:15 PM
I make metal smaller.
Quote:
GPS connects to TX2 RX2.
That and changing the baudrate to 9600 worked, it's dead on now...almost scary how accurate it is.
Now I just need the rest of my wing and quad to show up and I can get moving
Thanks for the help, I'm sure I'll break something else later!
Sep 13, 2012, 07:19 PM
Ungifted Prodigy
Quote:
Your Rabbit is mounted on the "front" of the Spider Quad & backwards.

If you fly it like that you are flying the Quad backwards!

This is how it should be:

no, this is how i want it,i want to fly fpv with motors shown.
i always thought it was a Spider quad, with legs narrow on front, not like batman quad with hands wide apart.
and looking at this photos it seems like the landing gears are agreeing with me xD. i dont think the place of the board really matters, aslong as its configured and for my rabbit it flies flawlessly and im sure it doesnt fly backwards xD.
Last edited by Multor; Sep 14, 2012 at 12:25 AM.
Sep 14, 2012, 05:19 AM
I am having trouble flashing MW 2.1 to my new AIO PRO I've set the com port and board, then compile the sketch and then upload it and it goes through with no error messages. The red and green board leds are permanently lit, the rx/tx leds blink away next to the USB and the "A" & "B" leds blink whilst the upload is underway.

After the upload completes the Arduino shows "Done uploading" and in the dialogue window there is a description of the file and NO errors. On the board the green & red leds are lit but the "A" & "B" leds are blinking slowly together.

Connect the board up to the GUI and it connects, there is no input from any sensors and it is flatlining with I2C errors rapidly increasing.

I have tried everything I can think of to get it working but am stumped!!

Anyone seen this before and know what the flashing leds mean and how to get it going or is it toast!!!

Thanks,

Lance
Sep 14, 2012, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Multor
no, this is how i want it,i want to fly fpv with motors shown.
i always thought it was a Spider quad, with legs narrow on front, not like batman quad with hands wide apart.
and looking at this photos it seems like the landing gears are agreeing with me xD. i dont think the place of the board really matters, aslong as its configured and for my rabbit it flies flawlessly and im sure it doesnt fly backwards xD.
Yes the position of the board matters. It needs to be at the CG.

Quick Reply