Jun 22, 2012, 01:47 PM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
Yep! Sorry friends, it is Greek, of course, but if you try a translator (I did on IE8) makes it readable. Not that it says anything you didn't know!
I was pitting at the same table with Team Nuova Faor, and across me was Andrea Ottina, who had parked this bike by his nitro racer, at the end of the table. So, I also asked him what the price would be and when it would be on sale, if it would be RTR or kit, he didnt know.
This bike in the pics, is the same one he ran one afternoon after the races ended. He did soe wheelies, but basically, being a racer, he drove it like a racing bike, with clean lines, etc. Not showing off, as I said.
What I saw from standing in the middle of the track and taking some pics and this video, was that it seemed hard to run at some hairpins, like it needed more lean angle, or more brakes before turning... But this is strictly my impression... I didnt ever drive the bike...
One notable thing is the very wide tires, probably made just for this bike: The front is wider than a rear 1/5 PMT, and the rear (just looking at it, not measuring) seemed maybe double the width, both tires with some medium soft (compared to Massari hards, anyway!) insert, soft rubber and nice wide round profile.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 23, 2012, 02:08 AM
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
Thread OP
I would like to get one of those wide tires for the back of my on-road bike so it will look like a 190mm-200mm... I also like the crouched, ARX-style rider better than the rider that actually comes with the production bike... thanks for the review Steliosh.... and when I come to Greece I have to look you up
Jul 24, 2012, 06:42 PM
Gregor from Germany
I've got some nice pictures of the electric supermoto version online that I took myself some days ago:

Nuova Faor CSF411 Supermoto 1:4 Electric Bike on RC-Motorradshop.de (German language)
Nuova Faor CSF411 Supermoto 1:4 Electric Bike on RC-Motorradshop.de (translated by Google, may sound a little funny )

Nuova Faor CSF411 Supermoto 1:4 Electric Bike on facebook

Maybe there is also some other interesting stuff on my facebook site although it's still quite new: http://www.facebook.com/RCMotorradshop

And here's a little teaser for you:

Jul 24, 2012, 08:43 PM
Big thrills w/o hospital bills
Hi Gregor, are you going to be stocking the bike, and/or the parts for it..?

I want a set of those spoked wheels so I can build my 1/4scale onroad bike..

Cheers, Shaun
Jul 25, 2012, 01:03 AM
Gregor from Germany
Hi Shaun,

I have the bike already here, but I guess the spares might take some more weeks. Also the manual for the bike is not ready yet (this seems to be a general problem at NF).

Bye
Gregor
Aug 22, 2012, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC-Motorradshop
Hi Shaun,

I have the bike already here, but I guess the spares might take some more weeks. Also the manual for the bike is not ready yet (this seems to be a general problem at NF).

Bye
Gregor
I got mine today, no manual and it dose not have any hardware to mount the body, servos and motor.. not a big deal since I have a huge stock of metric screws at work but I think it should have came with it for the price I paid.

Two parts in the box that got me stumped, there is a 2mm thick bar about 3 inchs long and has a metal rod about 1/2 long in a sealed bag... what the heck is if for and where dose it mount.
Mar 07, 2013, 01:57 AM
Really like the bike!!! the rims are sweet...do you guys know where I can buy it?
Mar 07, 2013, 02:17 AM
[QUOTE=deeh_46;24347744]Really like the bike!!! the rims are sweet...do you guys know where I can buy it?

Depends where you are for best price. Rc-Motorradshop use the links above.
if you are in the US got nitro.
Arts hobbies also have it.
Mar 07, 2013, 02:59 AM
Have this electric. Also have a nitro on its way as we speak should be here soon.
Mar 07, 2013, 03:31 AM
Looks great..
Does it come with manual right now? and what are the differents between Factory and stock electric type?
Mar 07, 2013, 09:39 AM
This bike is was built as you see it from N F, came in a big duffel bad . I seen a manual but I haven't looked threw it yet. I'm not sure what the difference is other than color and factory etched frame. When nitro get here I will post. Front fork angle doesn't look to bad in person , though I haven't ran bike.
Mar 07, 2013, 09:59 AM
[QUOTE=0i8u2;24347817]
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeh_46
Really like the bike!!! the rims are sweet...do you guys know where I can buy it?

Depends where you are for best price. Rc-Motorradshop use the links above.
if you are in the US got nitro.
Arts hobbies also have it.
Thanks, just emailed gotnitro
Mar 07, 2013, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcmoto
This bike is was built as you see it from N F, came in a big duffel bad . I seen a manual but I haven't looked threw it yet. I'm not sure what the difference is other than color and factory etched frame. When nitro get here I will post. Front fork angle doesn't look to bad in person , though I haven't ran bike.
so you have/bought the standard or factory one?
Mar 07, 2013, 11:04 AM
I have a factory electric and a factory nitro . Nitro is in transit. I got mine from go nitro.
Mar 07, 2013, 11:13 AM
Oh yeah there's like no plastic on bike , other than body and rider .

Quick Reply