Jul 19, 2012, 01:36 PM
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
Swwweeeet!
Jul 19, 2012, 02:58 PM
RC Dirt Bike Action
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guidoracer
Here is the new Alleven RC VMX/MM450 clutch cover:
Looks pretty trick. Im curious, when you take off the 2 screws, does the inside ring fall off inside?
Jul 19, 2012, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMc
Looks pretty trick. Im curious, when you take off the 2 screws, does the inside ring fall off inside?
It looks like that lip will come through from the inside of the hole & stay flush with rhe outside of the covet and stay in if it's a tight fit it shouldn't fall out if you get what I am talking about?
Jul 19, 2012, 03:59 PM
RC Dirt Bike Action
I see it now.
Jul 19, 2012, 07:09 PM
Pro to the Duce
Does the e-gyro affect run time at all from pulling more juice from the battery?
Jul 19, 2012, 07:26 PM
Patrick, with his attention to detail, spec'd it to press-fit into the hole so it doesn't fall out. I've test fit it on first-run VMX parts along with the same piece from the MM450, and it fits perfectly on both.
Jul 19, 2012, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxdout
Does the e-gyro affect run time at all from pulling more juice from the battery?
The E-Gyro actually gives you longer run times than with the geared gyro because of the reduced drag on the drivetrain. I am getting a solid 17 minutes of hard running with the stock 3200mAH LiPo pack that comes with the MM450.
Jul 19, 2012, 07:34 PM
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010

E gyro question

Question for Chris!
Just ordered my e gyro for the Ol' Venom. Does the E gyro kit include the rear wheel halves or do we use the original wheel or have to buy the new wheel separate?
Plus since the E gyro kits are not in stock yet, and it looks like you have enough spare parts in stock would you guys put together a loose parts "kit" and sell it to us faithful VMX guys at the "real kit" prices. Now that would be real kool for us old faithful guys.!!!! Let's get the E gyro ball rollin!!! Remember, I was the one who predicted the E gyro before the MM450 bike was released!!!
Jul 19, 2012, 07:45 PM
gravity tester
Hi Dave and VMX drivers, after looking over the MM 450, and lito's review in RCCA magizine, it appears to me that the e-gyro has it's own electronic black box called the "GESC" in the owner's manual, and it seems the egyro's 3 wires from it's brushless motor go to it...the GESC is located on the right side of the chassis....
Jul 20, 2012, 08:11 AM
mine has arrived i just fitted the brake kit cant wait to give it a run first impression great graphics mini degeen looks cool as well and the first time you here the egyro kick in it will bring a smile to your face will post some footage later
Jul 20, 2012, 10:51 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDave
Question for Chris!
Just ordered my e gyro for the Ol' Venom. Does the E gyro kit include the rear wheel halves or do we use the original wheel or have to buy the new wheel separate?
Plus since the E gyro kits are not in stock yet, and it looks like you have enough spare parts in stock would you guys put together a loose parts "kit" and sell it to us faithful VMX guys at the "real kit" prices. Now that would be real kool for us old faithful guys.!!!! Let's get the E gyro ball rollin!!! Remember, I was the one who predicted the E gyro before the MM450 bike was released!!!
Yes the wheel is included and the parts within the kit will be available separately in case you need something. We dont have enough parts here to form the kits unfortunately or we might do that.
Jul 20, 2012, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deen247
mine has arrived i just fitted the brake kit cant wait to give it a run first impression great graphics mini degeen looks cool as well and the first time you here the egyro kick in it will bring a smile to your face will post some footage later
Deen giz a pm when you send me forks off pal! And get some pics up!
Jul 20, 2012, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurtis
Deen giz a pm when you send me forks off pal! And get some pics up!
forks are already sent mate
Jul 20, 2012, 12:51 PM
RC Dirt Bike Action
Quote:
Originally Posted by deen247
wow, you got that quick! Hey, arent you set up to do some racing soon with your dirt bikes?

Quick Reply