Old Jun 20, 2012, 03:57 PM
Find More Posts by Highflight
Out of Time
Discussion

Politicians: They Just Don't Learn a Thing...

Here's what seems to be the latest in a long line of sleezy politicians (US Senate candidate) who think that they can act like animals and then go run a country.

Quote:
The 36-year-old (politician) then allegedly hugged the (7 year old) girl, unzipped his pants, and asked her to perform a sex act. The girl ran home and told her mother, who notified police.
I doubt if he'd win anyway, but I'm dying to see how many people in Tennessee still vote for this guy in November... even if he's in jail.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/18...ces-sex-charge
Old Jun 20, 2012, 04:06 PM
Find More Posts by UlteriorModem
This is a pretty slim accusation all they have is the word of a little girl?

Either this is a set up or the guy is beyond stupid.
Old Jun 20, 2012, 07:21 PM
Find More Posts by Highflight
Out of Time
Quote:
Originally Posted by UlteriorModem View Post
This is a pretty slim accusation all they have is the word of a little girl?

Either this is a set up or the guy is beyond stupid.
It's great that girls are already becoming right wing radicals at 7 years old and have the audacity and intelligence to set this Democrat up like that.

I'm impressed.
Old Jun 20, 2012, 07:26 PM
Find More Posts by Sonsight
Politicians. Poly means many. Ticks means blood sucking creatures. They are simply in it for the money. $186,000 per year for the rest of their lives. Amazing folks put up with this.
Jake