Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Jan 24, 2013, 01:48 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by serjuro
Hi folks, just to be 100% sure, I understood that if I need camera stab, I have to use a separate KK2 board for it and a different KK2 board to control the quad, is this right ?
The only reason you would need a second board, would be if you were flying an octo and had used all the outputs driving the motors
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 24, 2013, 03:42 AM
Supersonic Engineering
GordonTarling's Avatar
Does anyone know how to arrange camera tilt from the transmitter as well as having the KK2 board stabilise it? Perhaps some sort of onboard mixer would work?
Jan 24, 2013, 03:54 AM
Registered User
Hi there KK! can you, or some other contributor, please explain why I have so much trouble trying to ARM my KK2.0? Sometimes it will do it at the first attempt, but that is very unusual at the moment. It can take 20-30 attempts before it will ARM, but I have to disconnect & then reconnect the power every time. Many thanks in advance for all and any help.Ray
Jan 24, 2013, 05:04 AM
* fly fast - live slow *
Seebodener's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonTarling
Does anyone know how to arrange camera tilt from the transmitter as well as having the KK2 board stabilise it? Perhaps some sort of onboard mixer would work?
Gordon,

don´t know yet if both (arrange cam tilt-/roll-offset + KK2 board stabilisation) will both work in parallel.

Yesterday I flashed the board with the new SW from Steveis (https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1815161)

So far I got everything set up, I use CCPM, assigned Roll- + Pitch-Channels each to knobs in my TX and they worked very well on the ground without motors running.
In the evening I will perform some more tests with running motors and than I can tell you more details.

Perhaps I will be able to load up some pics or a little vid.

Jörg
Jan 24, 2013, 05:58 AM
Dreamer
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecostakid
Hi there KK! can you, or some other contributor, please explain why I have so much trouble trying to ARM my KK2.0? Sometimes it will do it at the first attempt, but that is very unusual at the moment. It can take 20-30 attempts before it will ARM, but I have to disconnect & then reconnect the power every time. Many thanks in advance for all and any help.Ray
Try extending the end point adjustment on yaw in your transmitter, maybe 10% each way. Should arm easier then.
Jan 24, 2013, 06:01 AM
Registered User
hello
i have a problem with my tricopter and tilt servo
when i hook up the servo for my tilt stabilization the servo is jittering all the time
i have set servo filter to 0 ,it get´s a bit detter but still a lot off vibrations in the servo,i cant use it like this
can i be the servo?or something else?

thank
kjetil
Jan 24, 2013, 06:26 AM
Supersonic Engineering
GordonTarling's Avatar
Jörg - thanks. My understanding is the the roll/pitch offset merely changes the neutral position of the servos and are not controllable from the Tx. I think this stabilisation signal from the KK2 needs to be mixed with another receiver channel that's controlled by a slider or knob. I'll let you know if I discover anything!

Gordon
Jan 24, 2013, 07:16 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonTarling
Jörg - thanks. My understanding is the the roll/pitch offset merely changes the neutral position of the servos and are not controllable from the Tx. I think this stabilisation signal from the KK2 needs to be mixed with another receiver channel that's controlled by a slider or knob. I'll let you know if I discover anything!

Gordon
The SW from steveis mentioned above does this (according to what I've read). Check it out.

cheers,
Andrew
Jan 24, 2013, 07:22 AM
Stop me before I build again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WendoNZ
The only reason you would need a second board, would be if you were flying an octo and had used all the outputs driving the motors
Well, unless you use the CPPM only firmware that remaps M5-M8 to the input ports and frees the old M5-M8 for CPPM passthrough and camstab.

Jan 24, 2013, 08:53 AM
☢ ɴᴏᴏʙ ☢
trinco's Avatar
KK2 on steroids

Quad FPV - RDX4 ☠ GForce (Part 1) (2 min 9 sec)
Jan 24, 2013, 08:54 AM
Too Many Thread Subscriptions
TheFernMan's Avatar
KK2 are back in stock
Jan 24, 2013, 09:02 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by trinco
KK2 on steroids
Ok, be honest...did you bust anything in the making of this video???

Tom
Jan 24, 2013, 09:11 AM
☢ ɴᴏᴏʙ ☢
trinco's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat-tu
Ok, be honest...did you bust anything in the making of this video???

Tom
lol... i only bust maneuvers
cheers
Jan 24, 2013, 09:14 AM
Registered User
Freakazoid's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by trinco
KK2 on steroids
Holy cow, watching that video made my toes curl!
Jan 24, 2013, 09:21 AM
☢ ɴᴏᴏʙ ☢
trinco's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakazoid
Holy cow, watching that video made my toes curl!
I almost peed my pants doing that