What is this part called and where can i get it? - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Jun 19, 2012, 09:57 PM
Registered User

What is this part called and where can i get it?

Hi guys, while reassembling my carb after taking it apart to clean i broke one of the brass fuel inlet nipples, picture is attached. It is off a a TigerShark size 40, some random out of business Chinese company. Question, where can i get one of these, and what is it actually called? Would a hobby shop have this part? Maybe nappa auto parts? I have no idea

Thanks a ton,
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jun 19, 2012, 10:44 PM
Registered User
earlwb's Avatar
More than likely one of the metric sized fuel inlet fittings for OS, Evolution, ASP, and Enya ought to fit. Try your local LHS, they should have something.
Jun 20, 2012, 11:23 AM
Registered User
turk1's Avatar
This is a fuel inlet nipple of the carb.Most common part of carbs.Any brand of carb fuel inlet should be fit.
Jun 20, 2012, 11:41 AM
Registered User
The nipples usually have a tapered thread (like a pipe thread or a self tapping screw). As said they are pretty common. People who sell Chinese engines are apt to have them. I had to replace one on a Tower Hobbies engine a while back. So they are abundant.
Jun 20, 2012, 12:05 PM
Registered User
Thanks guys, thats great news.
Jun 20, 2012, 01:12 PM
Dieselized User
gkamysz's Avatar
These are common. I agree that It's going to be a metric size and virtually all of them use the same size nipple.

I'm fairly certain only Saito uses taper thread fuel nipples.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Where Can i get parts for a Hausler 450p primevci Mini Helis 14 Jun 09, 2012 01:07 AM
Discussion Easystar Camerapod - what´s this part called? jesse78 FPV Talk 0 Apr 20, 2012 01:41 PM
Help! Where can I get parts for this heli? St.Eve Mini Helis 6 Mar 03, 2012 11:07 AM
Discussion Where can I get this lens? babanan Aerial Photography 0 Dec 16, 2011 08:53 PM
Question Can someone tell me what this is called? 3d astronaut DIY Electronics 0 Oct 13, 2011 01:21 AM