Jun 16, 2012, 12:20 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Issues glitches with DJI Naza

I am having an issue with my hexa.
I've seen a couple of people on youtube with the same problem but still have not found a solution.

The video explains it all

Set up
Hex - all DJI OEM ESC and Motors
Naza with the latest firmware
rx - 72mhz - tx futaba 9c
zippy 5000mah battery
issues with naza (1 min 48 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jun 16, 2012, 12:27 PM
AMA 46133
You have a lot of issues beside the alleged glitches. There are a lot of vibrations. How are your soldering skills?
Jun 16, 2012, 12:35 PM
Thread OP
Excellent soldering skills.
Don't worry about the vibration, that's just because I had the camera pod on with zip ties just for a quick video and the gopro just strapped on. I am not worried about the vibration because when I put the pod on permanently, it will eliminate those vibrations. I just put the pod on, but it was doing that before I had put the pod on.
What do you think it could be?
I checked all the solders, all the motor to ESC connections....it's all fine.
I cant figure out what's causing this.
Jun 16, 2012, 02:40 PM
AMA 46133
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexedit
Don't worry about the vibration, that's just because I had the camera pod on with zip ties just for a quick video and the gopro just strapped on. I am not worried about the vibration because when I put the pod on permanently, it will eliminate those vibrations. I just put the pod on, but it was doing that before I had put the pod on.
Stop being stubborn. Look at the other thread. Every one is explaining to you that you have too much vibration.
Jun 16, 2012, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexedit
Please look at your right arm in the video... That alone is enough to make a FC freak!
Jun 16, 2012, 04:04 PM

Glitch Solved

I too had a similar problem...right out of left field. My 450 Flame and NAZA have been doing well, then all of a sudden, she started flipping...just for fun. I checked all the connections, rebalanced props and idled in the basement and noticed motor number one was not starting with the others. So I went outside to get her airborne and strapped on the GoPro for recording. As you can see by the brief video sequence, it started out smoothly then did a figure nine. No damage but I might suggest motors, prop balance, motor attachment etc. before an indictment of the NAZA FC. Just my 2 cents
http://youtu.be/FYhNa5YqFHE
Jun 16, 2012, 04:43 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeismicCWave
Stop being stubborn. Look at the other thread. Every one is explaining to you that you have too much vibration.
The hex is smooth....is the camera that is vibrating because of the way i mounted it. It's not mounted permanently, I just mounted it for the purpose of making this video.
Jun 16, 2012, 04:58 PM
Aka... Chris Graham
No way I'd use 72mhz with something that has 6 motors and 6 speedies in 2square feet!
I remember when 2.4 came out.. I stopped crashing e-helis with glitches.

Just my opinion.
Jun 16, 2012, 05:41 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by NutBag
No way I'd use 72mhz with something that has 6 motors and 6 speedies in 2square feet!
I remember when 2.4 came out.. I stopped crashing e-helis with glitches.

Just my opinion.
that could be it too....All I have is long range UHF (and old 72 stuff) so i'm gonna try to change that as well

Quick Reply