Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Thread Tools
Old Jun 16, 2012, 01:20 PM
alexedit is offline
Find More Posts by alexedit
Registered User
alexedit's Avatar
Discussion

Issues glitches with DJI Naza


I am having an issue with my hexa.
I've seen a couple of people on youtube with the same problem but still have not found a solution.

The video explains it all

Set up
Hex - all DJI OEM ESC and Motors
Naza with the latest firmware
rx - 72mhz - tx futaba 9c
zippy 5000mah battery
issues with naza (1 min 48 sec)
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 16, 2012, 01:27 PM
SeismicCWave is online now
Find More Posts by SeismicCWave
AMA 46133
You have a lot of issues beside the alleged glitches. There are a lot of vibrations. How are your soldering skills?
Old Jun 16, 2012, 01:35 PM
alexedit is offline
Find More Posts by alexedit
Registered User
alexedit's Avatar
Excellent soldering skills.
Don't worry about the vibration, that's just because I had the camera pod on with zip ties just for a quick video and the gopro just strapped on. I am not worried about the vibration because when I put the pod on permanently, it will eliminate those vibrations. I just put the pod on, but it was doing that before I had put the pod on.
What do you think it could be?
I checked all the solders, all the motor to ESC connections....it's all fine.
I cant figure out what's causing this.
Old Jun 16, 2012, 03:40 PM
SeismicCWave is online now
Find More Posts by SeismicCWave
AMA 46133
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexedit View Post
Excellent soldering skills.
Don't worry about the vibration, that's just because I had the camera pod on with zip ties just for a quick video and the gopro just strapped on. I am not worried about the vibration because when I put the pod on permanently, it will eliminate those vibrations. I just put the pod on, but it was doing that before I had put the pod on.
What do you think it could be?
I checked all the solders, all the motor to ESC connections....it's all fine.
I cant figure out what's causing this.
Stop being stubborn. Look at the other thread. Every one is explaining to you that you have too much vibration.
Old Jun 16, 2012, 04:39 PM
blade strike is online now
Find More Posts by blade strike
DJI Testing / US Support
blade strike's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexedit View Post
Excellent soldering skills.
Don't worry about the vibration, that's just because I had the camera pod on with zip ties just for a quick video and the gopro just strapped on. I am not worried about the vibration because when I put the pod on permanently, it will eliminate those vibrations. I just put the pod on, but it was doing that before I had put the pod on.
What do you think it could be?
I checked all the solders, all the motor to ESC connections....it's all fine.
I cant figure out what's causing this.
Please look at your right arm in the video... That alone is enough to make a FC freak!
Site Sponsor
Old Jun 16, 2012, 05:04 PM
Realpro is offline
Find More Posts by Realpro
Registered User
Realpro's Avatar

Glitch Solved


I too had a similar problem...right out of left field. My 450 Flame and NAZA have been doing well, then all of a sudden, she started flipping...just for fun. I checked all the connections, rebalanced props and idled in the basement and noticed motor number one was not starting with the others. So I went outside to get her airborne and strapped on the GoPro for recording. As you can see by the brief video sequence, it started out smoothly then did a figure nine. No damage but I might suggest motors, prop balance, motor attachment etc. before an indictment of the NAZA FC. Just my 2 cents
http://youtu.be/FYhNa5YqFHE
Old Jun 16, 2012, 05:43 PM
alexedit is offline
Find More Posts by alexedit
Registered User
alexedit's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeismicCWave View Post
Stop being stubborn. Look at the other thread. Every one is explaining to you that you have too much vibration.
The hex is smooth....is the camera that is vibrating because of the way i mounted it. It's not mounted permanently, I just mounted it for the purpose of making this video.
Old Jun 16, 2012, 05:58 PM
NutBag is offline
Find More Posts by NutBag
.
NutBag's Avatar
No way I'd use 72mhz with something that has 6 motors and 6 speedies in 2square feet!
I remember when 2.4 came out.. I stopped crashing e-helis with glitches.

Just my opinion.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 16, 2012, 06:41 PM
alexedit is offline
Find More Posts by alexedit
Registered User
alexedit's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by NutBag View Post
No way I'd use 72mhz with something that has 6 motors and 6 speedies in 2square feet!
I remember when 2.4 came out.. I stopped crashing e-helis with glitches.

Just my opinion.
that could be it too....All I have is long range UHF (and old 72 stuff) so i'm gonna try to change that as well


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion DJI Naza Glitch -- Should I return my order? airbagit13 Multirotor Talk 39 Oct 20, 2012 02:58 PM
Discussion DJI Naza Glitch chrismog Multirotor Talk 67 Jul 20, 2012 03:26 PM
Discussion DJI F450 NAZA kit vs Witespy VC450 with NAZA kit MC21 Multirotor Talk 5 May 16, 2012 03:16 PM
Help! DJI Naza wind issue!!!! (help needed with throttle up issue in wind) Arxangel Multirotor Talk 11 Mar 07, 2012 02:47 AM
Help! An issue with DJI Naza!! Arxangel Multirotor Talk 9 Feb 27, 2012 01:06 PM