Jun 15, 2012, 09:11 AM
Discussion

Father's Day .... thinking about getting my dad this ...

And probably one for me as well.

http://henryrepeating.com/rifle-leve...TOKEN=43286056
Jun 15, 2012, 09:31 AM
Don't see how you could go wrong with that gift! It will be fun and inexpensive to shoot.
Jun 15, 2012, 09:39 AM
No Country for Snowflake Men
You're a good boy, Logan.
Jun 15, 2012, 09:48 AM
well, considering all the crap I put my father through ... I've got a long way to go still to make it up to him.
Jun 15, 2012, 09:50 AM
No Country for Snowflake Men
That being the case, is a firearm the best idea for a gift to a man who you've caused a lot of grief? Something to think about....
Jun 15, 2012, 09:52 AM
Reserved Parking
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b-E
That being the case, is a firearm the best idea for a gift to a man who you've caused a lot of grief? Something to think about....
Jun 15, 2012, 10:17 AM
St. Boondock
I like their Pump Action. I love pump action .22's. My uncle has a few ( Rossi's) that say something like Property of PT Barnum on them. Brewster, NY the town where I grew up was known as the "Circus Town" a long time ago. Long story
Jun 15, 2012, 10:22 AM
Real Time Recon
The guys on American Gun last night put together a lever action that was sweet.Cost $19,000
Jun 15, 2012, 07:28 PM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Knifemaker
.... the town where I grew up was known as the "Circus Town" .....

Well, that explains your preference for tattooed women then.
Jun 15, 2012, 07:47 PM
Closed Account
Interesting...... http://henryrepeating.com/rifle-goldenboy-lincoln.cfm

I wonder when they're going to make the Archduke Ferdinand edition ?.
Jun 15, 2012, 11:22 PM
I'm keep telling my kids to get me one of these for Father's Day:

http://www.autoweapons.com/photos09/jul/p90trirail.html

http://www.autoweapons.com/products/sbr.html

But I don't think it's going to happen any time soon.
Jun 15, 2012, 11:37 PM
My father passed away years ago; that said, now I’m dad. I don’t want anything except TIME. My son asked what about father’s day………………..I said let’s all of us spend some precious time together. Nothing is better than TIME with the kids!
Jun 16, 2012, 04:42 AM
LcJ
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buran
My father passed away years ago; that said, now I’m dad. I don’t want anything except TIME. My son asked what about father’s day………………..I said let’s all of us spend some precious time together. Nothing is better than TIME with the kids!
How true....you cannot be a father without children.....and each one is a gift.
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Jun 16, 2012, 04:51 AM
foamie re-cycler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buran
or grandkids...will be seeing my youngest for the first time in a few days
Jun 16, 2012, 07:57 AM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcJ
....you cannot be a father without children.....

But you can still be a Mother without kids.