New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by jimbo1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 07:08 AM
Find More Posts by jimbo1
Trader Rating: 3
Sold

Parkzone micro corsair

Getting out of the hobby. Plane is in very nice shape. Flown maybe a dozen times. Only blemish is a small crack on the right wing. Repaired it with epoxy. Flies and looks great. It is the bnf version. Included is charger and three batteries $75 shipping included. Can email pics if interested.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 16, 2012, 06:53 AM
Find More Posts by D olivito
Trader Rating: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo1 View Post
Getting out of the hobby. Plane is in very nice shape. Flown maybe a dozen times. Only blemish is a small crack on the right wing. Repaired it with epoxy. Flies and looks great. It is the bnf version. Included is charger and three batteries $75 shipping included. Can email pics if interested.
I will purchase for 75.00 shipping included. reply to cindyo22@frontier.com or PM me asap. 74 Penny Road, S.W., Carrollton, Ohio 44615, your neighbor. How do you want paid? ck mo, paypal? If paypal, just do an invoice and I will pay it. Thanks, Dominick Olivito
Old Jun 17, 2012, 01:36 PM
Find More Posts by D olivito
Trader Rating: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by D olivito View Post
I will purchase for 75.00 shipping included. reply to cindyo22@frontier.com or PM me asap. 74 Penny Road, S.W., Carrollton, Ohio 44615, your neighbor. How do you want paid? ck mo, paypal? If paypal, just do an invoice and I will pay it. Thanks, Dominick Olivito
Jimbo1 Please respond to my offer to purchase asap. Thanks, Dominick