Hucktoberfest - Page 5 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Aug 09, 2012, 11:37 AM
Foam on the range
tryharder's Avatar
OK, I'm registered and have the RV rental nailed down. Should be fun!!

Can someone tell me if the hookup is 30A or 50A? I'm guessing 30.

Oh, and save me a spot by the food please - I can talk to the guerrillas anytime . . .
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 09, 2012, 11:43 AM
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
There's hookups? I had no idea!
Aug 09, 2012, 03:24 PM
Registered User
HKC3's Avatar
Not sure what type of "hookups" you are looking but yes we have RV electrical hook ups they are $10 a night. You can reserve/pay on the huckfest site here
Aug 09, 2012, 03:49 PM
I AM Smiling
DeadStick Dave's Avatar
I plan on being there if I'm not moving. (Probably be there!)
Aug 09, 2012, 04:17 PM
Registered User
Lonelasso's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by HKC3
Not sure what type of "hookups" you are looking but yes we have RV electrical hook ups they are $10 a night. You can reserve/pay on the huckfest site here
No, he wasn't talking about THOSE kind ! Or, maybe Mater is confessed....errr, confused !
Aug 09, 2012, 04:19 PM
Registered User
Lonelasso's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tryharder
OK, I'm registered and have the RV rental nailed down. Should be fun!!

Can someone tell me if the hookup is 30A or 50A? I'm guessing 30.

Oh, and save me a spot by the food please - I can talk to the guerrillas anytime . . .
GoT DanG !!!!

We gonna live in style again !

Remember, we gotta have our 'pre-raffle' celebration !!

And, don't forget the ramps !
Aug 09, 2012, 05:11 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator
So will anyone have a74" Edge and a 72" Extra here? I interested to see how they compare size & flight wise...
I should have my 72 there as well...if it survives that long...
Aug 09, 2012, 05:46 PM
Fly Low, Fly 3d, Repair Often
davebloomer's Avatar
I'll be there.
Aug 09, 2012, 07:00 PM
Foam on the range
tryharder's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToW-Mater
GoT DanG !!!!

We gonna live in style again !

Remember, we gotta have our 'pre-raffle' celebration !!

And, don't forget the ramps !
'Style' is a little different this year, hopefully it's an improvement.

And the 'pre-raffle' celebration worked last year so you can bet we'll be doin' that again.
Aug 09, 2012, 09:02 PM
Registered User
Lonelasso's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tryharder
'Style' is a little different this year, hopefully it's an improvement.

And the 'pre-raffle' celebration worked last year so you can bet we'll be doin' that again.
HoT Dang !! I call dibs on the over-the-cab bunk !!
Aug 13, 2012, 02:00 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportFlyer2
I should have my 72 there as well...if it survives that long...
If it survives?!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HKC3
Dan (Chip Geek) has a 72 Extra not sure who has a 74
Cool!

Who's ready for this to roll around? I'm set up for night flying with the 40" EPP, and have my 51" Slick. I'm set up
Aug 13, 2012, 05:57 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator
If it survives?!?!?


Cool!

Who's ready for this to roll around? I'm set up for night flying with the 40" EPP, and have my 51" Slick. I'm set up
Yeah...taking it (the 72) to the Shreveport Huckfest...thought about putting a light kit on it but I may be doing the same as you and get a 40" EPP Edge...what light kit did you get for yours ???
Aug 13, 2012, 08:01 PM
Foam on the range
tryharder's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToW-Mater
HoT Dang !! I call dibs on the over-the-cab bunk !!
Apologies for the delay, been 'pre-occupied'. The bunk is yours dude, hang out (over) anytime!
Aug 13, 2012, 11:32 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportFlyer2
Yeah...taking it (the 72) to the Shreveport Huckfest...thought about putting a light kit on it but I may be doing the same as you and get a 40" EPP Edge...what light kit did you get for yours ???
Aurora R/C Genesis kit You're welcome to fly mine at Hucktoberfest too! I wish I could make it out to Shreveport. Too much going on with the first few weeks of school
Aug 14, 2012, 12:16 AM
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
Do you own or rent that beauty!?? I checked on renting one....yea it's expensive!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryharder
'Style' is a little different this year, hopefully it's an improvement.

And the 'pre-raffle' celebration worked last year so you can bet we'll be doin' that again.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fly-In HUCKTOBERFEST 2008 MAN.... I wish I could go.. I'm not worthy.. powerlines Fuel Power Events 2 Oct 14, 2008 02:56 PM
Fly-In Hucktoberfest in HOTlanta> October 26-28 Mike Parsons RC Flight Events 4 Oct 26, 2007 07:32 PM