Thread Tools
Jul 28, 2012, 01:20 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportFlyer2
Tell me about it !!! I haven't flown since bonedoc's fly in...been busy working (like right now...) or when I'm off it's been raining or HOT !!!
Same! I've been dying to get out, but every weekend someone's too busy..... I've been flying EPP out front at least..... too windy today though.... Still waiting on my packs for my 51" Slick, and still haven't found a buyer for my 42"..... On the bright side I'll be set up for night flying here! (see what I did there? )
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jul 29, 2012, 11:15 PM
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
I'm not certain I am good enough a flyer for this event but I will give it my best shot

The flying last year was epic!!!! I was just a spectator and it was awesome!!!
Jul 29, 2012, 11:17 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4speed
I'm not certain I am good enough a flyer for this event but I will give it my best shot

The flying last year was epic!!!! I was just a spectator and it was awesome!!!
You're good enough! Looking forward to flying with everyone again
Jul 29, 2012, 11:35 PM
Ku-Meeeeeeeeezzzzzz
Elixir220's Avatar
ok guys spoke with the club president today about OKTOBERFEST. i think he lost his mind but what do i know right?

Doug Nelle looks at me square in the eye and says we are going to raffle off two 104 in http://www.3dhobbyshop.com/ AJ Slicks. i raised an eyebrow and said iz you crazy? in the end you heard it here raffling off 2 104 in 3dhs Aj slicks

http://desertaircraft.com/threw into the pot but nobody know what exactly. will be exciting to hear what they got for us

http://www.graphtechrcshop.com/ has thrown us a few bones

so has http://www.chiefaircraft.com//

10$ a night rv hookup

preregistration http://austinrc.org/index.php/register-don-t-miss-out go pick out the plan that suits your needs

the plan is to have some beer garden type girls there to help pass out prizes and help serve food on sat night. i expect all of you to be on good behavior but the girls also know they are there to relieve us from looking at each other

as more information become available i'll let yall know

Flying,women, food, prizes..this thing is starting to come together nicely. whos coming?
Jul 29, 2012, 11:58 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elixir220
ok guys spoke with the club president today about OKTOBERFEST. i think he lost his mind but what do i know right?

Doug Nelle looks at me square in the eye and says we are going to raffle off two 104 in http://www.3dhobbyshop.com/ AJ Slicks. i raised an eyebrow and said iz you crazy? in the end you heard it here raffling off 2 104 in 3dhs Aj slicks

http://desertaircraft.com/threw into the pot but nobody know what exactly. will be exciting to hear what they got for us

http://www.graphtechrcshop.com/ has thrown us a few bones

so has http://www.chiefaircraft.com//

10$ a night rv hookup

preregistration http://austinrc.org/index.php/register-don-t-miss-out go pick out the plan that suits your needs

the plan is to have some beer garden type girls there to help pass out prizes and help serve food on sat night. i expect all of you to be on good behavior but the girls also know they are there to relieve us from looking at each other

as more information become available i'll let yall know

Flying,women, food, prizes..this thing is starting to come together nicely. whos coming?
104"??!?!?!?!?! I think that one of those would be a GREAT addition to my hangar! I'll be there for sure! And now that there's girls... looks like I'll just be getting that ultimate package thing! I'll be set up for night too with some Aurora gear
Jul 30, 2012, 09:31 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4speed
I'm not certain I am good enough a flyer for this event but I will give it my best shot

The flying last year was epic!!!! I was just a spectator and it was awesome!!!
If I can, you can...bring somethin and Huck it !!!
Jul 30, 2012, 12:59 PM
Registered User
Usual Suspect's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elixir220
ok guys spoke with the club president today about OKTOBERFEST. i think he lost his mind but what do i know right?

Doug Nelle looks at me square in the eye and says we are going to raffle off two 104 in http://www.3dhobbyshop.com/ AJ Slicks. i raised an eyebrow and said iz you crazy? in the end you heard it here raffling off 2 104 in 3dhs Aj slicks

http://desertaircraft.com/threw into the pot but nobody know what exactly. will be exciting to hear what they got for us

http://www.graphtechrcshop.com/ has thrown us a few bones

so has http://www.chiefaircraft.com//

10$ a night rv hookup

preregistration http://austinrc.org/index.php/register-don-t-miss-out go pick out the plan that suits your needs

the plan is to have some beer garden type girls there to help pass out prizes and help serve food on sat night. i expect all of you to be on good behavior but the girls also know they are there to relieve us from looking at each other

as more information become available i'll let yall know

Flying,women, food, prizes..this thing is starting to come together nicely. whos coming?
UNREAL!!! This year should be epic. Come on October, my new bird just showed up and will be ready.
Jul 31, 2012, 03:13 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usual Suspect
UNREAL!!! This year should be epic. Come on October, my new bird just showed up and will be ready.
Nice one...I may have to add a Velox to my hangar before too long...
Jul 31, 2012, 03:33 PM
RC Pilot / Photographer
-= GYRO =-'s Avatar
Hi. My name is Gary. I'm an addict.
Jul 31, 2012, 03:35 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
Hi. My name is Chad. I have a problem. I am addicted to remote control airplanes.

We should do one of those videos where all the addicts say their name and RCG names at Oktoberfest. I saw one a while back. It was nice to pair some faces with handles.
Jul 31, 2012, 04:21 PM
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
I was thinking this last night after I unloaded the 46 yak. I told my wife it looks like I'm compensating for something in life but I have no idea what it is other than the love of airplanes.
Jul 31, 2012, 08:06 PM
Registered User
HKC3's Avatar
Hucktoberfest T-shirt design done.

Jul 31, 2012, 08:14 PM
Registered User
Lonelasso's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by HKC3
Hucktoberfest T-shirt design done.

Most Excellent KC !! Is Rich aLL over this yet ?
Jul 31, 2012, 08:16 PM
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
I will take one in 2x fat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKC3
Hucktoberfest T-shirt design done.

Last edited by going4speed; Jul 31, 2012 at 09:00 PM.
Jul 31, 2012, 08:59 PM
Registered User
HKC3's Avatar
I need to get with Rich can you let him know I am looking for him


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fly-In HUCKTOBERFEST 2008 MAN.... I wish I could go.. I'm not worthy.. powerlines Fuel Power Events 2 Oct 14, 2008 01:56 PM
Fly-In Hucktoberfest in HOTlanta> October 26-28 Mike Parsons Electric Flight Events 4 Oct 26, 2007 06:32 PM