Great Planes will be on site! What should they bring to Watts? - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Jun 14, 2012, 02:26 PM
Jim Sandquist
The Sandman's Avatar
Discussion

Great Planes will be on site! What should they bring to Watts?


Like last year we will be on site with plenty of product. The products we bring will be available to any qualified pilot who wants to give them a try. Don't be shy, just stop by the booth and let us know what you would like to put through its paces. We will be posting products that we will be bringing as we get closer to the event. In the mean time, is there something you would like to see us bring for you to look at and fly?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jun 14, 2012, 02:38 PM
Ask me about my FPV addiction
Ugrd's Avatar
I would love to see the SR22 again that was a fantastic aircraft.

Cheers,
Ugrd
Jun 14, 2012, 05:41 PM
North Mankato, MN
Jim
I would like to see is the new Calypso and the new Acro-Wot
Thanks
Mike
Jun 14, 2012, 11:20 PM
Registered User
G-44 Widgeon Seaplane
PBY Catalina
Seawind
F-86 Sabre Micro
Piper J-3
Jun 20, 2012, 12:52 PM
MN WATTS Master
Vintauri's Avatar
Let's see the New Gee Bee racing the Mr Mulligan around the field!
Jun 20, 2012, 03:56 PM
Registered User
Michael Heer's Avatar
Everyone who has flown my Gee Bee has loved it. If they have one there be sure to give it a try and the Sensei as well as it is more than just a trainer. Mike H (Born in Minnesota).
Jun 20, 2012, 04:28 PM
MN WATTS Master
Vintauri's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Heer
Everyone who has flown my Gee Bee has loved it. If they have one there be sure to give it a try and the Sensei as well as it is more than just a trainer. Mike H (Born in Minnesota).
Hey Mike H! You should come back to MN for a visit.

The Gee Bee is great. I have had one since it came out this year and love it. I also got to fly the Sensei that Chris Sydor of Hobbico had lit up at SEFF. It's a great all around plane plus has that cool bomb drop built in. Maybe it'll make an appearance at WATTS too!
Jun 22, 2012, 05:31 PM
Сделайте Америку Великой Снова
7oneWo1f's Avatar
...
Last edited by 7oneWo1f; Aug 05, 2012 at 01:43 PM.
Jun 26, 2012, 02:50 AM
Registered User
Just remember, bringing BOTH your wife AND your girlfriend to WATTS is highly inadvisable...

And there is a Dollar Tree in the Mall of America so your significant other can bring you back material for more airframes



------------------------------------


Lunettes Ray Ban Pas Cher
Jun 27, 2012, 05:49 PM
Registered User
Alex Schauer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugrd
I would love to see the SR22 again that was a fantastic aircraft.

Cheers,
Ugrd
I will be bringing my SR22 if I can make it. Let me see how you fly and more than likely I will let you give it a shot
Jul 05, 2012, 10:26 AM
Registered User
JurassicJet's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sandman
Like last year we will be on site with plenty of product. The products we bring will be available to any qualified pilot who wants to give them a try. Don't be shy, just stop by the booth and let us know what you would like to put through its paces. We will be posting products that we will be bringing as we get closer to the event. In the mean time, is there something you would like to see us bring for you to look at and fly?
Is there going to be deals given at WATTS? What I mean by that is NIB ARFs etc for sale at good prices or will there be coupon codes for "X"% off sorta stuff?

The reason I am asking is I am looking at a Great Planes Revolver and wondering if I should wait to buy it or order one up soon online?

Just curious. Never been to an event like WATTS and don't really know what to expect.
Jul 05, 2012, 01:21 PM
MN WATTS Master
Vintauri's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurassicJet
Is there going to be deals given at WATTS? What I mean by that is NIB ARFs etc for sale at good prices or will there be coupon codes for "X"% off sorta stuff?

The reason I am asking is I am looking at a Great Planes Revolver and wondering if I should wait to buy it or order one up soon online?

Just curious. Never been to an event like WATTS and don't really know what to expect.
There will be a Great Planes dealer on site. I'm sure they will have some deals but it'll be up to them on how great of a deal it would be. It's always great when we can support the dealers that do come as it does cost them extra to load up their inventories and setup on site.

I'm hoping for some deals myself!

Steve
Jul 06, 2012, 12:42 PM
I fly Army UAVs!
Kwesdog's Avatar
Bring free stuff for Harry!!

Only kidding. All of the new or upcoming micro stuff!! My love of micros is getting bigger and would like to expand my inventory. A try before buy would be nice. Oh any any of your "fast" stuff!

Harry
Jul 15, 2012, 09:59 AM
Registered User
I would like to see more ducted fans with their suggested power systems. The Evader, F-16 and others.
Curtis


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question I will be moving, what is best way to pack foam planes? easystarfpv4 Electric Plane Talk 15 Jun 25, 2012 04:34 PM
Discussion What should Initial elevator travel be on a Radian? Riodiler1 Thermal 1 Mar 20, 2012 05:25 AM
Discussion What should be a good goal for temperature readings on a Savage? TamALEX Off-road Cars 1 Feb 22, 2012 06:51 AM
Discussion What should be my first 4-Channel plane afdcaptain Beginner Training Area (Aircraft-Electric) 15 Jan 16, 2012 10:42 PM
Discussion When will Great Planes bring back the super decathlon in 25size arf? stgdz Electric Plane Talk 0 Oct 20, 2011 11:00 PM