This thread is privately moderated by sprintr, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 14, 2012, 10:49 AM
Find More Posts by sprintr
Trader Rating: 54
Sold

Kindle Fire

I got this from ebay and when i received it the demo mode was stuck on after some checking it became apparent that i had a problem,
ok if the rest of this sounds Greek to you please don't buy it !!!!
after some checking i was able to root it with go launcher and it works fine but the demo mode is still stuck in the background, it needs to have the rom flashed i see where they have ice cream sandwich for it now, and then it can be flashed back to stock if you like with no demo mode. unit is a 9.5 out of ten it would be a ten but it is used 100.00 plus i did all the hard work first
forgot no charger i tried post the pictures but i could not get to them on this computer i will post them later today
Last edited by sprintr; Jun 15, 2012 at 12:25 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 14, 2012, 03:05 PM
Find More Posts by tonebone
Trader Rating: 47
You rooted it and then put go launcher on it? Did you use burrito root on it?

I am really interested but would like some pictures before buying.

Also only the store models are in demo mode, was this stolen from a store and then sold on ebay? I would assume that since it has no charger.
Old Jun 14, 2012, 04:07 PM
Find More Posts by sprintr
Trader Rating: 54
I am not trying to learn about them I was just playing with it since I had it anyway.
I am sure there are many things that could be done. it's a great little unit that gets overlooked