Jun 14, 2012, 02:55 AM
Promoting Model Aviation...
Discussion

Heads Up RC

You know what makes Heads UP RC so awesome?

This: http://www.headsuphobby.com/

Look how much time and effort they put into describing their product and how it works and what should go with it. Amazing.

Besides a few other vendors like Stevens Aero, and Mountain Models, who does such a wonderful job at that.

I think that is what sets them above the crowd and why they are doing so well.

Frank
Last edited by Murocflyer; Jun 29, 2013 at 03:12 PM. Reason: updated link and removed Todd's Models who is now out of business :(
to remove ads between posts
Jun 14, 2012, 07:59 AM
It's amazing what happens when a company accurately and completely describes an item, honestly suggests what will work well with it, and ships it in a timely manner.

As an experiment, both to learn about small electrics and to see how good their stuff is, I got an Eflite Cessna 150, and outfitted it with electronics that all came from HURC (except for the receiver). Everything was exactly as described and worked as expected. I was very satisfied and will give them my business again.
Jun 15, 2012, 09:23 AM
I've got gas
I've asked for power system suggestions from them many times. I always got a reply so ya they're awesome in my book
Jun 16, 2012, 01:30 AM
Art Schmitz
Mark up another two day correctly filled order for WWW.headsuprc.com
This company has it 'together'...over 20 orders from me and no problems !
I HIGHLY recommend HURC !
Jun 27, 2012, 08:57 PM
GBX
GBX
first order with them

Same day shipping and cheap.... 2 dollars to ship a small order not 5.95 etc
I will return to buy more when I can't find it local
Jun 27, 2012, 10:53 PM
Hill Top Flyer

Heads Up RC

I just placed an order with HURC and it shipped the next day. Everything! No backorders, good pricing. I like dealing with such a quality outfit.
Jun 28, 2012, 02:58 PM
There is NO online vender that comes close to the detail and the customer service that you receive from Jeff at HURC.
Jun 29, 2012, 04:06 PM
My last order from Jeff was like all the others, 3 days @ $2 shipping.
Excellent web site for product information.
Jul 02, 2012, 08:06 PM
RMS
RMS
Have had good experiences with them. Just as everyone has said.
Jul 05, 2012, 10:10 PM
BGR
BGR
Foam Junkie
+10 for Head-up RC.
Jul 06, 2012, 04:01 AM
Airliner Builder
+1000! Almost every plane in my fleet is now powered by their stuff. Great service!

Ethan
Jul 06, 2012, 09:58 AM
Suspended Account
On July 3, about 1 pm their time, I placed a small order, fooled around for about 10 minutes, drank a cup of coffee and checked my e-mail: amazing, there sat a shipping notice and delivery confirmation!

Just amazing.
Jul 13, 2012, 08:43 PM

First Heads Up RC Experience - Incredible!

I just ordered from HURC for the first time and was stunned. For $32 including shipping I got what looks like a world-class programmable six-LiPo charger (iMax) and it arrived in two days flat.

The Chinese instructions were quite good but intricate to follow. But the photocopied American written quickstart guide made it a slam-dunk. Now **that** is a special touch from the distributor!

I was holding back because I wanted multi-outputs, but then realized that at this price I can simply buy a couple more.

Makes you wonder what the other guys are up to...
Jul 16, 2012, 03:44 PM

Hurc #1

HURC is number one in my book for service and descriptives. I do wish they carried balsa and carbon however. Then I would never have to shop anywhere else.
Jul 19, 2012, 04:14 PM
HURC is on the top of my vendor list . i buy from him first . if he doesnt have it then i go down my list . .