Thread Tools
Nov 04, 2012, 06:34 PM
Mike
miketre's Avatar
Some F-15 videos that I found on the web.
Singapore Air Show 2012 Aerial Display Highlights (19 min 31 sec)

F-15, F-16, Mig-29, I love them all.
There's also impressive formation flying by the Royal Australian Air Force’s Roulettes team with their PC-9.

There are more. Just google for "singapore air show 2012"
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 18, 2012, 02:52 AM
" EMBRACE THE DARK SIDE '
rudeboy579's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrojets
Anyone?
hi pyro
from memory it's 55mm from l.e,but will have to confirm,but that bird is very forgiving and you should be ok
sorry for the long reply just got back home and have been busy as!!!
Nov 18, 2012, 02:53 AM
" EMBRACE THE DARK SIDE '
rudeboy579's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by miketre
Some F-15 videos that I found on the web.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUT0A-6edv8
F-15, F-16, Mig-29, I love them all.
There's also impressive formation flying by the Royal Australian Air Force’s Roulettes team with their PC-9.

There are more. Just google for "singapore air show 2012"
great vid mike!!!
cheers for posting!!
Nov 20, 2012, 12:05 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeboy579
hi pyro
from memory it's 55mm from l.e,but will have to confirm,but that bird is very forgiving and you should be ok
sorry for the long reply just got back home and have been busy as!!!
Thank you for the reply. Have yet to re-maiden. Is it confirmed that the cg is at the 55mm from the le?
Nov 20, 2012, 12:22 AM
Mike
miketre's Avatar
pyro, good luck on the re-maiden. What happened on the 1st maiden?

Hope to crash both my F-15 soon, so that I can buy a bigger one with moving elevators and retracts.
Selling off is an option but i'm too busy to haggle with buyers.
Nov 22, 2012, 06:41 AM
Registered User
It was given to me by a fellow hobbyist. Hope all goes well for the re-maiden. Keeping my fingers cross.
Nov 24, 2012, 11:26 AM
" EMBRACE THE DARK SIDE '
rudeboy579's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrojets
It was given to me by a fellow hobbyist. Hope all goes well for the re-maiden. Keeping my fingers cross.
hello pyro,
no worries,the thing is that all my documentation is in boxes in between singapore and mauritius!!!i'm anxiously waiting for them as my spares are in there too!!
also bad news guys,my starmax wing tips and ailerons broke during the transit from aust to mauritius
it's a pity because i never crashed that f-15,glued it back but it's still a bit bent,
not a happy camper
mike just get a bigger one without crashing your fms a freewing,you fly them so well,you'll regret it i reckon
Nov 26, 2012, 02:24 AM
Registered User
korts04's Avatar
Rudy good to see you up and typing again thought you had given up on your thread now that you've moved away. So hows things going out your way mate I haven't spoken to you in a while.
Nov 26, 2012, 02:26 AM
Registered User
korts04's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeboy579
hello pyro,
no worries,the thing is that all my documentation is in boxes in between singapore and mauritius!!!i'm anxiously waiting for them as my spares are in there too!!
also bad news guys,my starmax wing tips and ailerons broke during the transit from aust to mauritius
it's a pity because i never crashed that f-15,glued it back but it's still a bit bent,
not a happy camper
mike just get a bigger one without crashing your fms a freewing,you fly them so well,you'll regret it i reckon
Hey bro sorry to here about your F-15's wings bro I know you love that jet
Nov 26, 2012, 06:05 AM
" EMBRACE THE DARK SIDE '
rudeboy579's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by korts04
Hey bro sorry to here about your F-15's wings bro I know you love that jet
hey my bro!!!
how are things?????
and how are things with the claw down there???
Nov 26, 2012, 06:06 AM
" EMBRACE THE DARK SIDE '
rudeboy579's Avatar
glued them together but doesn't look the same
you're right it's my favorite jet,sad
Nov 27, 2012, 03:33 AM
Registered User
korts04's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeboy579
hey my bro!!!
how are things?????
and how are things with the claw down there???
Yeah he's alright still the same. Hey did you here about my A1-Skyraider I f@#kn crashed it, I think the rudder cable link broke off in flight which may have caused me to spiral to the ground. I banked hard right like I've done many times before and never had a problem with that maneuver then the plane tip stalled and I lost control.
smash went my plane

Now im in the same boat as you, im gluing it back together but it will never be the same.
Nov 27, 2012, 05:24 AM
" EMBRACE THE DARK SIDE '
rudeboy579's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by korts04
Yeah he's alright still the same. Hey did you here about my A1-Skyraider I f@#kn crashed it, I think the rudder cable link broke off in flight which may have caused me to spiral to the ground. I banked hard right like I've done many times before and never had a problem with that maneuver then the plane tip stalled and I lost control.
smash went my plane

Now im in the same boat as you, im gluing it back together but it will never be the same.
oh no korts,you love that plane
it was flyin so well bro,wouldn't it be easier to get another airframe??that's what i think i'm guna do with my f-15 bro,bro you have to come down here it's just the best here bro!!!
Nov 27, 2012, 03:12 PM
Registered User
korts04's Avatar
You have to send me some pics so i can take a look. Im down at pp now and the conditions are awsome
Nov 28, 2012, 09:57 AM
" EMBRACE THE DARK SIDE '
rudeboy579's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by korts04
You have to send me some pics so i can take a look. Im down at pp now and the conditions are awsome
it's awsome everyday here bro.....really NOT missing AUSTRALIA at all
will do bro


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Sky e Matser F-15 EDF RCPLIOTTW Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 604 Sep 18, 2016 07:55 AM
Discussion Byron F-15 EDF conversion inpieces Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 66 Aug 30, 2014 07:18 PM
For Sale nib gws twin 64mm edf f-15 kit with xtras 130 shipped crash8384 Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 0 Apr 18, 2012 11:44 PM
For Sale SKYANGEL F-15 Twin 35mm EDF RC Fighter Jet www.hobbyb.com Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 14 Apr 07, 2012 01:16 PM