This thread is privately moderated by cdee, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 10, 2012, 12:33 AM
Team Twisted!
Thread OP
Discussion

One Year Later

One Year Later.....

Well here it is.. approx one year later and I can't even remember how many different foamie planes I have build a flown over the past 12 months. Many of them have been from Twisted Hobbys. Great aircraft, excellent service and good times all around.

Having to store many aircraft, I have put together a Vertical Foamie Storage System (VFS) that works quite well.

VFS System Specs

Includes:
1x 20" Long silver painted steel rod with mounting pad
6x Plastic Hooks, made especially to snap onto the 20" rod and to hold position

1. Can be mounted to many different surfaces, user supplies their own hardware as necessary.

2. Hangs the foamie airframe from the prop, free of any pressure that might cause distortion to the foam

3. Can be used for many different size and types of airplanes

==============================================

I have tried many different ways and methods for storing my fleet and this is by far the best method. If you have any interest check out the pictures here and if wanting to purchase, please follow this link >> http://www.manutech.info/rcaviationhome.html

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me via the email address on the website, but please make sure that you put something in the subject line so that it is obvious your email is not spam.

thanks... cdee
Last edited by cdee; Jun 19, 2014 at 11:13 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 16, 2012, 10:55 AM
Yesiree....One can safely say you have the RC virus
Jun 16, 2012, 04:08 PM
Team Twisted!
Thread OP
Still got the original Twisted Hobbys' Vector that started it all for me last June, took it out and flew it some this morning to celebrate the anniversary.
cdee
Aug 03, 2015, 11:51 AM

cdee

In desperate need of help with DX8 setup for a Twisted Hobbys Puddle Star - Having great trouble with twin motor control while using two channels - Throttle and Gear
Aug 05, 2015, 05:21 PM
Team Twisted!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brady
In desperate need of help with DX8 setup for a Twisted Hobbys Puddle Star - Having great trouble with twin motor control while using two channels - Throttle and Gear
Bill..... sorry did not see this post until today... did you get it figured out? I don't remember much of the details, except that there was not good way to do a throttle cut when having both motors mixed with the rudder... If you are just looking to get throttle control that is simpler... let me know.
cdee
Aug 30, 2015, 10:19 AM

Puddle Star motor control

T he rudder to motor connection on the water is great, but not needed in the air - The set up is giving me fits - Weird things, like full throttle on one engine when the gear switch gets thrown - I have flown it, but not happy with it - There must be other folks out there in the world who are happy with thier solution - If there is a step by step description for the DX8, I would sure appreciate it - Bill
Last edited by Bill Brady; Aug 30, 2015 at 10:21 AM. Reason: spelling
Aug 31, 2015, 03:46 PM
Team Twisted!
Thread OP
Bill... as far as I know there is not any step by step instructions for the mixing, I will have a second look at the simplistic steps/mix screens in the manual and see if that produces what you are experiencing.

I have not watched the Puddle Star Thread real close... have you posted your question there? If not that would probably be a great resource as well.
cdee

Quick Reply