New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Gargamelmohaynow, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 09, 2012, 03:20 PM
Find More Posts by Gargamelmohaynow
Trader Rating: 8
Sold

Great Planes Gee Bee R-1 EP RxR $100 Shipped U.S.

I have a Great Planes Gee Bee R-1 EP RxR that needs to go, too many planes in the hangar. Bought it a few months ago and it takes off and flies great. I'm sure it lands great too, but I have trouble with this one.

Due to a couple botched landings it has some scuff marks. A couple on the cowl and wing tips and wheel pants, which I've repainted. Also broke the flimsy stock motor mount in two spots. I rebuilt the motor mount much stronger than before.

This is RXR, so you need receiver and transmitter and a lipo battery.
Comes with original box and manual. Also extra roll of silver elastic string for the scale looking wire supports.

I'd like to see $100 shipped to the Continental USA, Paypal only. Shoot me a message with any questions, Thanks!

More info here on the model. http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?I=LXBBTA
Last edited by Gargamelmohaynow; Jun 10, 2012 at 12:36 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 09, 2012, 03:44 PM
Find More Posts by Gargamelmohaynow
Trader Rating: 8
Sold, pending funds.
Old Jun 09, 2012, 04:03 PM
Find More Posts by bouncebk2003
Trader Rating: 82
Put me second on line if it doesn't sell.