Sep 04, 2019, 09:02 AM
Lifetime Member
AntiArf, thanks for linking the post. It would be great to get all of the ESC signal pin solder points of all the Spektrum RX/Boards in a single thread. I just realized that I have a RX/Board from a UMX F-27 Evolution which is different from this Mig15 EDF RX/Board. It would have been great if Horizon Hobby would have added a solder pad for this on all the boards with documentation.
Does anyone have this info for the UMX F-27 Evolution RX/Board? I have the info for the UMX Pitts S-1S RX/Board.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 05, 2019, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnM
AntiArf, thanks for linking the post. It would be great to get all of the ESC signal pin solder points of all the Spektrum RX/Boards in a single thread. I just realized that I have a RX/Board from a UMX F-27 Evolution which is different from this Mig15 EDF RX/Board. It would have been great if Horizon Hobby would have added a solder pad for this on all the boards with documentation.
Does anyone have this info for the UMX F-27 Evolution RX/Board? I have the info for the UMX Pitts S-1S RX/Board.
Thanks, it would be nice to have a thread specific to signal pads and mixes. I used a mix to add an external ESC and would have preferred a pad, but hadn't seen the info at that time. After finding a few threads on adding an external ESC with a mix, I was able to accomplish it after experimenting with settings. Done again I would have used the pad, and the mix required a switch to be thrown to work. Probably could have solved that issue, but more straightforward to just tap the signal.

This person says the signal pads on the the F27 board aren't useful for tapping. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...8&postcount=30

Quick Reply