Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by M_Schneider, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 06, 2003, 11:57 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Yippee!

1/4 scale SIG SPACEWALKER II

Iím selling my absolutely gorgeous ľ Scale SIG SPACEWALKER II. If you have ever built or attempted to build one, youíll know they are a time consuming and incredibly labor intensive project. They are NOT for first-timers. But now, you wonít have to build one. Mine was professionally framed up, covered and painted by Scale Dynamics in Southern California. It uses a very low time Satio 150 Special for power (about 7 flights after break-in). Itís covered in Super CoverRite and painted in K&B SuperPoxy red and black with the scalloped Spacewalker detail. It has 14kt. Gold pin stripping tape across the red/black interfaces. Includes two half-cockpit with dash detail and pilots, leather seats and copping. On-board glow system, with a Tru-Turn spinner. Complete with all servos. The control surfaces have high dollar precision Futaba servos installed. Just add your receiver and go, even the battery is installed! It has a custom fit stretch dust cover to fit the entire airplane. I am asking $1100 OBO + shipping. Iíll meet you half way if you live in So. Cal.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 06, 2003, 11:58 PM
Trader Rating: 0

Sig SPACEWALKER PIC

Another view