New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Nytflyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 08, 2012, 10:48 AM
Find More Posts by Nytflyer
Trader Rating: 3
Newb Rotary Pilot
Sold

Blade MQX Bnf (Keychain Cam Included!)

I have here for sale a Blade MQX in very good condition. In fact I would say excellent condition if the canopies were not beat up as they are. Both CW motors are new with about 3 flights on them. The real CCW blade got bent from my dog sitting on it but I was able to straighten it out. You can however see the stress marks in the plastic a little. It flies perfect though. OK, here is what you get :

- Quad

- Beat up custom yellow canopy. Mainly paint chipping off and a couple cracks that are taped over. Still very useable though.

- Stock canopy with a good chunk out of the back end of it. Again still very useable just doesn't look the best.

- Custom made dome (apllesauce container :P) with vibration gel and velcro for camera mount.

- 808 (#14 I think) keychain cam with usb cable and 2gb flash memory card.

- Stock charger and AC adapter (I don't have the UM to JST plug though I lost it)

- 1 Stock battery that only has about 15 - 20 flights on it. I mainly used the hyperion 550's from my mcpx to fly.

- I will also include 4 walkera 4g6 tail booms which are the exact same size as the stock booms except about an inch or so longer. You could use them as is for a stretched out bird or cut them to the stock size.

The only reason I am getting rid of this heli is that it is just to boring to me to fly. I am asking $100 + $15 for shipping so $115 total. CONUS only and paypal only. I will ship it in its original box with tracking.

Please send a PM or email me leobarrett@gmail.com. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 10, 2012, 05:18 PM
Newb Rotary Pilot
Need to sell...price reduced to $105 shipped!
Old Jun 12, 2012, 06:52 AM
Newb Rotary Pilot
Reduced to $100 shipped!
Old Jun 12, 2012, 06:37 PM
Newb Rotary Pilot
Sold pending paypal....
Old Jun 13, 2012, 06:05 PM