H.M.S. PRINCE OF wALES - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by BIRDSMARTIN, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 06, 2012, 07:51 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Sold

H.M.S. PRINCE OF wALES

Total scratch built HMS Prince of Wales, 4 props RC ready to go, servos installed (heavy duty) smoke generator, sound system, rotating guns, rotating radar, liights, includes a scale walrus reco plane for the track system,The scale is about 100, it is 8 feet overall in length fiberglass hull and wooden super structure, comes with its own transport box (9 foot by 2) on castors I am in Canada email me for further info, Have had a stroke and cannot continue with it.
It comes with it's ballast weights and batteries 2x 12volt 4 electric motors and esc. it also has a water cannon operational as well. all system is 12 volt. open to offers as it has to go.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 06, 2012, 07:56 PM
Trader Rating: 17
Hi,

Sorry to hear of your stroke. I hope that you will fully recover quickly.

Pete
Jun 06, 2012, 08:02 PM
Trader Rating: 1
I am interested.
Drop me an email.
Junoypi@yahoo.com
Let me be the first to offer.
I am sorry about your stroke.
I hope you can recover back.