Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Mar 23, 2016, 06:35 AM
Find More Posts by Bill Glover
The Naza FC itself isn't affected - it's only the GPS/compass puck.

Best solution is just to keep the camera and GPS as far apart as possible. I have a front mounted gimbal and added a CF tube 'boom' at the back for the GPS. That's a bit extreme though - most people manage fine with the GPS somewhere on the arms or centre plate.

to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 25, 2016, 07:21 PM
Find More Posts by Tom in Cincy
Tom Para
I have a Naza v2 setup on a Tarrot 680 hex.
GPS and Atti mode works correctly.
When I flip it into course lock and push forward on the stick the Tarrot moves to the right.
Pull back and it moves left.
Left and right on the sticks moves it front and back.
Its like the elevator and aileron switch places when I turn on course lock..
Broke some props today so I need help!

I have a Phantom v1 and use course lock all the time. No problems.

What am I doing wrong?
I can't see to get my head around on this..
Old Mar 26, 2016, 03:24 AM
Find More Posts by mewert
Mark
See if this older video helps you any.

dji gps ioc info (12 min 35 sec)
Old Mar 28, 2016, 11:48 AM
Find More Posts by pinoydad
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewert View Post
See if this older video helps you any.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEI84W6BzuE
very confusing still ..ist it was 3 years ago lol
Old Mar 29, 2016, 01:22 PM
Find More Posts by GroundRoll
I had a missing "e" clip on the bottom of one motor shaft. Caused many strange problems. Found it when I was cleaning bugs off the props. Now I give the props a tug up before every flight.
Old Apr 03, 2016, 05:53 PM
Find More Posts by rhokita
Just wondering here, I flew my Naza V1 (with latest V2 software) quad yesterday and it flew well for 2 flights (Actually I've used it for a couple years with no problems). On the 3rd flight the quad at takeoff was yawning like crazy and the roll pitch stick commands were marginal and even felt backwards. I though it was just me holding my transmitter wrong in FPV. I was able to land/crash it with a broken propeller and landing gear.
So I tried again today under LOS. It behaves the same. so it's not me getting confused in FPV mode. At the field, I did the Naza dance again and tried flying again, but still the quad yaws and marginal roll/pitch control . Not sure what happened to the Naza, why it 'misbehaves' all of a sudden. Now I'm thinking I need to rerun the imu calibration to see if this fixes the quad. Anyway have you encountered similar problem? probable cause? fix?
Old Apr 04, 2016, 03:02 AM
Find More Posts by pinoydad
Notchy bearings? ...worth checking