Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Jun 05, 2012, 06:35 PM
Registered User
New Product

B-25 mitchell bomber 79"


I am really excited about this plane and want to order it,
but when will it actually be available for shipping.....
late June is pretty vague and it would be nice to know how long I have to wait
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jun 06, 2012, 06:51 PM
Registered User
Hi Prudolph21, unfortunately that is the only date that we have at this moment, once the arrival date gets closer the manufacturer will provide the exact date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prudolph21
I am really excited about this plane and want to order it,
but when will it actually be available for shipping.....
late June is pretty vague and it would be nice to know how long I have to wait
Jun 07, 2012, 10:46 AM
Registered User

Quality


I have talked to some other RC pilots about ordering from banna hobby and was advised that the quality of the foam and electronics are sub par......do you know exactly what the brand and specs are for all the servos, engines, and ESC on the B-25?

I have never ordered from bananna hobby before, so I really am curious as to the quality and durability of your planes......currently my brother and I have mainly been flying only parkzone and e-filte air planes, and I hope that your planes are just as good of quality because of your amazing selection....

Would you be willing to send us a demo plane and allow us to see for ourselves the true quality of your merchandise, and in return we will give a full non bias and respectful review for your planes, and continue to order more planes from your website if the planes are indeed quality.
Jun 07, 2012, 12:13 PM
Registered User
soopertrucker's Avatar
Please don't get mad but I chuckled at the last paragraph.
Jun 07, 2012, 12:51 PM
Registered User
Im not mad but I would like to know first hand what I am getting into when I plan on spendong lots of money somewhere with less than perfect reviews
Jun 08, 2012, 03:16 PM
Registered User
texbird's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prudolph21

Would you be willing to send us a demo plane and allow us to see for ourselves the true quality of your merchandise, and in return we will give a full non bias and respectful review for your planes, and continue to order more planes from your website if the planes are indeed quality.
I bet you are young right?
Jun 12, 2012, 07:35 AM
Registered User


Anyways... I have a question. what is up with these working wheel disc brakes??? Sounds interesting to say the least but it is the first I have heard of this on these planes.
Jun 13, 2012, 12:48 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prudolph21
Im not mad but I would like to know first hand what I am getting into when I plan on spendong lots of money somewhere with less than perfect reviews
Like anything in life, you do your homework first, then decide.

There is a lot of bad feedback regarding BH products and customer service. That's a given. But BH is working hard to improve both.

For me, first thing that impressed me with BH was Pete's flying ability as shown in the videos. Most other videos I've seen are not worth the bandwidth, test pilots should be excellent flyers to show off the models properly.

So my thinking is this. If Pete can fly the planes the way he does, they either come this way from BH, or there must be a way to set them up properly.

There is a learning curve for everything we do, including buying models from BH.
They do have an incredible selection and I'd like to own many of them if I had the time/money/space.

Now, regarding your free trial request, good luck. I hope you can swing that one, and I mean that in a good way.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Guillows B-25 Mitchell MPP Scale Kit/Scratch Built 246 Apr 28, 2013 12:07 AM
Discussion BANANA HOBBYS HUGE BlitzRCWorks B-25 Mitchell Bomber pulver Electric Warbirds 4 Apr 21, 2012 03:58 PM
Sold B-25 Mitchell kit DSLMGK Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W) 3 Mar 12, 2012 06:21 PM
Sold B-25 MITCHELL BOMBER ARF From HANGAR 9 harrymc Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 7 Mar 10, 2012 09:38 PM
For Sale Mitchell B-25 Bomber Large Scale Royal? Wingspan 115" LPU stevesomuchstuff Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W) 6 Oct 19, 2011 05:49 PM