This thread is privately moderated by Gimpdiggity, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 05, 2012, 03:00 PM
Trader Rating: 17
Valiant Poultry
Thread OP
Sold

Brand New HobbyZone Super Cub DSM RTF...

Hi everyone.

Here I have for sale a brand new HobbyZone Super Cub DSM. It's never been flown, and comes complete with everything you would need to get it up in the air, including a battery and a charger. All of the extra parts that originally came with the plane are also included, as are the manuals and the original box. I have never sold on RCGroups, but if you would like I can link you to feedback of mine on another forum and my Ebay profile as well. If you are unsure about the transaction, contact me, and maybe I could even work something out where I set up an auction on Ebay for you. But I would prefer to sell on the forums to avoid Ebay fees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by From Horizon's Website

Product Description

Key Features
•Spektrum DX4e 4-Channel 2.4GHz DSMX transmitter
•HobbyZone Anti-Crash Technology
•Powerful 480 motor for impressive speed and climb performance
•Durable, lightweight Z-Foam™ construction
•Lightweight, high-capacity 3S Li-Po battery pack for longer flight times
•Steerable tailwheel for easier taxiing and takeoffs
•X-Port™ for use with exciting optional plug-ins like the Aerial Drop Module
•Super Cub DSM “Learn to Fly” DVD with assembly instructions and flying tips to make getting started even easier

Needed To Complete

Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box.

I got this plane with the anticipation of learning to fly, but then I never got around to it. Instead, I got a Night Vapor, and I really like that I can fly it when it's calm and not worry about breaking things if I crash. When it's a bit windier out, I would rather fly my traction kites than an RC anyways, so the Super Cub just sits in the basement.

It is 100% complete and ready to fly. I have never flown it at all. I did what little building there was (basically attached the wing to the fuselage) and since then I've done nothing else to it.

Included is a DX4 transmitter that would control the plane just fine for a beginner.

Also included is the manual, an extra prop, a 3S LiPo, the charger for the LiPo, and the small bag of tools that came with the plane.

Finally, the plane will be shipped in it's original box.

These planes still sell for upwards of $175 or so online, usually more. The cheapest I can find it is at Amain, and they are right around $175. They also cost about $15 to ship them from there, so you're looking at about $190 for one from the Hobby Shop, at least.

I am asking $125 SHIPPED for this great starter plane. I will most likely ship it via UPS, and it will be shipped in that original box with insurance added. I am asking for payment via PayPal, and NO GIFTING. I pay the PayPal fees.

Take advantage of this great deal. You get a brand new plane that's never been flown (and therefore never been crashed) for about $70 less than what you would find it at the store for.

Feel free to ask any questions, I will answer them to the best of my ability.

Also, you can PM me here, but for faster response send me e-mails at [email protected]

Thanks.

Jeff
Last edited by Gimpdiggity; Jun 05, 2012 at 07:45 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 05, 2012, 03:16 PM
Trader Rating: 124
Wow, amazing deal here folks!
Jun 05, 2012, 04:53 PM
Trader Rating: 1
I will take it e-mail sent.
Jun 05, 2012, 05:50 PM
Valiant Poultry
Thread OP
Sale pending.

Thanks.
Jun 05, 2012, 06:10 PM
Trader Rating: 4
If he doesn't end up buying it let know.
Jun 05, 2012, 07:45 PM
Valiant Poultry
Thread OP
Sold!!!!
Jun 05, 2012, 09:29 PM
Trader Rating: 36
Wind Rider
What a fantastic deal and a great way to start your trader rating on RCG!!!
Oct 02, 2012, 09:52 PM
Trader Rating: 1
finally someone selling something at a decent price.

Quick Reply